Country
    Thanks
    Been experiencing game crash every single time I logged in. Never had this problem before previously, and laptop's still pretty new so I don't think it's the problem. I only had chrome, Steam and GTA V opened, and my gunz keeps crashing every time like after 5-10 minutes. It's so frustrating that I even lost my 99 activity points because of this. Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this? Thank you.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    perhaps your drivers were recently updated?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Have you downloaded anything recently?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe windows defender or any other antivirus is closing it.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    perhaps your drivers were recently updated?
    I don't remember updating any drivers recently.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Have you downloaded anything recently?
    Haven't been downloading anything recently.

Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Maybe windows defender or any other antivirus is closing it.
    Hmm I'm not sure about that. If my windows defender is blocking it, I wouldn't be able to access gunz at all.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    That happened to me few weeks ago. I solved it in a weird way.
    Btw, as you said, GTA V was running when you played fgunz. so it might be lack of your RAM . So it should be fine if you close GTA V when you play gunz.

If Fgunz keeps crahsing in every 3 ~ 5 mins ( for me ), try this

control panel - Clock and Region - Region - format tab - change pc/laptop format as USA or UK - go to Administrative tab - Change your locale as any English language based country (USA or UK).

try playing gunz if it works or na. it worked for me casue my pc format wasn't set as English format as Jetman said.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    That happened to me few weeks ago. I solved it in a weird way.
    Btw, as you said, GTA V was running when you played fgunz. so it might be lack of your RAM . So it should be fine if you close GTA V when you play gunz.

If Fgunz keeps crahsing in every 3 ~ 5 mins ( for me ), try this

control panel - Clock and Region - Region - format tab - change pc/laptop format as USA or UK - go to Administrative tab - Change your locale as any English language based country (USA or UK).

try playing gunz if it works or na. it worked for me casue my pc format wasn't set as English format as Jetman said.
    I got 16GB of ram so I don't think it should be a problem having two apps open... As for your suggestion, I'll give it a try, thank you!

Country
    Thanks
    UPDATE: So apparently I changed the clock format, restarted my laptop, re-installed gunz and it's still the same problem.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    Been experiencing game crash every single time I logged in. Never had this problem before previously, and laptop's still pretty new so I don't think it's the problem. I only had chrome, Steam and GTA V opened, and my gunz keeps crashing every time like after 5-10 minutes. It's so frustrating that I even lost my 99 activity points because of this. Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this? Thank you.
    I've seen cases where AVs did this every few minutes (in an attempt to close the process).

Thread Information