Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I've gained knowledge of the fact that streaming Quests is currently forbidden. I do ofcourse get that streaming a boss whilst riding it (aka afking) is forbidden, but what about people like me who actually enjoy taking on hard quests? For example: no clothes, rusty sword page 65 dungeon (final end goal). It's kind of weird that's forbidden, as it's a gamemode still enjoyed by a good 10% of the people that are online.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    My guess would be that is is hard to track who does the 'forbidden' things and who does not.
    Personally I would not mind people setting difficulties for themselves and stream it.
    Perhaps this rule will be changed soon because you bring it up again!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    My guess would be that is is hard to track who does the 'forbidden' things and who does not.
    Personally I would not mind people setting difficulties for themselves and stream it.
    Perhaps this rule will be changed soon because you bring it up again!
    It's not about enforcing the rules in my opinion, because you are not enforcing good stream quality or quest in streams by automatically tracking it. You have players who catch it and report it.
    Players should be able to stream whatever they want as long as it can be found entertaining for a player that does not play Gunz.
    If this rule does not apply to a certain stream, or if the stream is laggy/low quality/soundless or whatever, I think the GMs should be allowed to punish the user or remove his twitch streamer rank temporarily until the issue is resolved.
    The current ruleset punishes players that have a low stream quality, but I don't think there needs to be a rule generalized for the entirety of the quest system, as it can be interesting too.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Didn't know questing wasn't allowed to be streamed. I would agree to allow it.

As for the post above me, I suppose the removal of said twitch rank could be revoked if their streaming quality/gameplay is not upto the standards of making it enjoyable could suffice as a punishment.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Dave and McSic will ignore this, so you're losing your time. Of course as I'm a quester I like this suggestion, but let's be honest, til I know there's only 6 active questers on the server counting me (which 2 of them will be out soon), there's many things to be fixed about this mode, and the last 3 suggestions about quest has been ignored.

If you even get replied by McSic or Dave consider it a miracle lol.

Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I do ofcourse get that streaming a boss whilst riding it (aka afking) is forbidden
    And about this, it shouldn't be a problem anymore, since with the new "AI" (if this can be called AI) ride and lure doesn't work anymore, at least in team. But anyway, there's a lot of players that think quest isn't something good to show to people and isn't "entertained".
    Last edited by LostX; 12-27-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    Didn't know questing wasn't allowed to be streamed. I would agree to allow it.

As for the post above me, I suppose the removal of said twitch rank could be revoked if their streaming quality/gameplay is not upto the standards of making it enjoyable could suffice as a punishment.
    Ofcourse all the other rules that currently apply are valid (no lag,no afking etc). However completely excluding a build-in gamemode seem rather weird to me, I mean, the most of the time I do play gunz, I do quests.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Dave and McSic will ignore this, so you're losing your time. Of course as I'm a quester I like this suggestion, but let's be honest, til I know there's only 6 active questers on the server counting me (which 2 of them will be out soon), there's many things to be fixed about this mode, and the last 3 suggestions about quest has been ignored.

If you even get replied by McSic or Dave consider it a miracle lol.

And about this, it shouldn't be a problem anymore, since with the new "AI" (if this can be called AI) ride and lure doesn't work anymore, at least in team. But anyway, there's a lot of players that think quest isn't something good to show to people and isn't "entertained".
    Suggesting things is a lot easier as making things.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I don't recall making a statement that it's not allowed to stream questing.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Quest is still buumin bois keep questin.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't recall making a statement that it's not allowed to stream questing.
    I've asked a staff member which I won't mention, he's told me it's currently not allowed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information