Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I've asked a staff member which I won't mention, he's told me it's currently not allowed.
    It's a few staff members who actually said it's not allowed but if Dave is saying it's allowed then I don't see the problem lol.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    Well, if it's allowed then I'd like to request a lock as there's no further discussion needed apparently.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't recall making a statement that it's not allowed to stream questing.
    I remember some questers were removed from "twitch stream" rank, even now you can't see someone streaming quest (or at least I didn't see one in very long time).

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Suggesting things is a lot easier as making things.
    Of course I know that, but it's not a reason for ignore them.
    Last edited by LostX; 12-27-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I've gained knowledge of the fact that streaming Quests is currently forbidden. I do ofcourse get that streaming a boss whilst riding it (aka afking) is forbidden, but what about people like me who actually enjoy taking on hard quests? For example: no clothes, rusty sword page 65 dungeon (final end goal). It's kind of weird that's forbidden, as it's a gamemode still enjoyed by a good 10% of the people that are online.
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    I remember some questers were removed from "twitch stream" rank.
    We never removed ranks from streamers just because they were streaming quests.

Whatever knowledge you have gained regarding the forbiddance of streaming quests is wrong.

Go ahead and stream quests as much as you like, and don't believe everything players tell you.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't recall making a statement that it's not allowed to stream questing.
    This. It is (and has always been) perfectly fine to stream quests.

5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

ParisRS (12-28-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information