Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    The room tags I can agree to give back to the regular channel, I was always in favor of them from the beginning.
    The maps should stay the way they are. They are exclusive to the servers events and it is not needed in the main channel at all. Superflip/cyber sports both have dodgeball arenas also. I don’t see how any mode could benefit more from the maps.
    While the maps are special in the sense that initially they were only allowed in the event channel making them special and exciting, after being out for several years every player knows (especially with how frequent dodgeball for example is) what dodgeball looks like, its just another map for him and theres really nothing special about it in the sense that one would be excited to be able to play in the map. To most players that you'd ask about dodgeball for example, the map is so worn out they would be more excited to play in cybersports and superflip.

The map does however have several other purposes besides hosting the event 'Dodgeball' in it. Its currently used for about 10 other events, and also features aspects that a player cannot find in any other map, that could be interesting for purposes like turbo deathmatch, tdm, and testing options for new events (note how some of the test events currently on the test events list are done in dodgeball map and consider that players would be now able to use the map for testing purposes without needing to nag a staff member to make the room for them with specific tags).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I think the dodgeball map would be really great as a clan war map too.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Ragnaros for this useful post:

Halcyon (01-05-2020), Michi (12-27-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Bump

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    that creates the problem of players complaining because other players who have been playing for years get an inherited advantage having played for a long time, and thus forcing staff members to limit the points that those players can win.
    Replace current maps with new ones.
    Gives people an equal foot.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Replace current maps with new ones.
    Gives people an equal foot.
    Also a solution, but one that would require more work
    Make the maps

Country
    Thanks
    The only solution i can think of now is to remove race event and let race map be used so that the players will practice in race map instead of going afk in town etc .doing nothing and killing each other. Or As i have seen we had a better chance ìf elunge/lunge is restricted because i observed that bunny wins most of rounds because of elunge/lunge beside the shortcuts or tricks he is doing . I know that bunny made effort to practice that lunge also but not a lot tries to do it and just ask not to host race. And if these are not good idea then just make i rules that no elunge or 3points are the highest player can win in race event x.x

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LordSeventh View Post
    The only solution i can think of now is to remove race event and let race map be used so that the players will practice in race map instead of going afk in town etc .doing nothing and killing each other. Or As i have seen we had a better chance ìf elunge/lunge is restricted because i observed that bunny wins most of rounds because of elunge/lunge beside the shortcuts or tricks he is doing . I know that bunny made effort to practice that lunge also but not a lot tries to do it and just ask not to host race. And if these are not good idea then just make i rules that no elunge or 3points are the highest player can win in race event x.x
    That is false. In the most recent race event the elunge mostly slowed me down. This is because i semi consistently failed it, but had i raced normally, the outcome wouldnt have changed. a similarly skilled racer with a better elunge would have won me in that regard, and while i dislike elunge for many reasons, I dont mind it being allowed in events, and I think it should be up to the host to allow it or not.
    Regardless, players have 13 unique skillmaps to play aswell as superflip. If we give them race in the normal channel, dont expect it to be a popular training room for more than a week after its initial coming to the free channel as a result of the excitement of the players. I think the maps and tags unavailable to us should be given to the free channel regardless, but not for that reason.

Also, the point of the original post in this thread is to solve the problem of hosts needing to limit wins to 3 points.

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe instead of wasting time practicing events you should go glad or something

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amenadiel View Post
    Maybe instead of wasting time practicing events you should go glad or something
    funny that all i do is play events and you still lost the glad tourny to us
    let people enjoy things.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

LostX (01-05-2020), ParisRS (01-05-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information