Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I disagree, the event maps should be unique and only get a play in events.
    Well, I really think that these tags could be added to normal rooms. Reasons:

1. People could do their own events. Let's be honest, there's some guys that do their own events gifting cosmetic items, lucky box items or coins, and the only event (or at least the few ones I've played from them) is Last Man Standing.
    2. Fun on other modes. Why not? These tags can add a fact in normal modes (of course, some of these tags should be disable on PvP modes or the majority of them). And who knows, maybe some players can make some fun event ideas by testing these tags.
    3. Train events out of event channel, and get some fun with the staff. I think all can train these events, like race-type events, dodgeball and others. And ET's could bring some fun with this.

Of course I understand what you mean by giving a unique experience and fun on events, but giving these tags to the players could be something really good.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

2. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Zeino (12-27-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Of course I understand what you mean by giving a unique experience and fun on events
    I agree with this, but unless the staff team is going to add something completely new (or tons of event ideas, like those i suggested), you (stephan) are not going to find anything unique in events. Unique is often discouraged which is why ets and gms that host constantly do the same 10 events, just look at the log yourself.
    Thats exactly why players are complaining about the same racers every time--players dont get to play the maps and room tags themselves and so 80-90% of them cant even finish half the map.

Thread Information