Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Honestly this suggestion isnt about r and ia hence "fok r ia" in room title. This is about the unique tags that made this server special but are now only available in events. There is plenty of discussion to be had about r and ia so i recommend someone whos interested in readding and stating why to make a separate suggestion.
    IA and R is part of the room tags hence WHY I posted what I posted above.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    IA and R is part of the room tags hence WHY I posted what I posted above.
    Yes but this suggestion isnt about ROOM TAGS. Its about specific room tags of which ia and r arent part of.

Banned

Thanks
    IDK why the tags were removed in the first place (not talking about IA and R), was it because it was taking up space in the room titles or as in the game itself? ( you guys also refused ppl to come up with suggestions which involved tags). Rest of the tags are fun to deal with; we can customise the way we want a game mode to be played, which brings some different feel to the 'usual' thing thats done everyday in the game. I support this suggestion to bring back the tags.

4. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Zabu (12-29-2019)

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I would love IA and R back in normal rooms because I'm a noob .
    And how will "noobs" gain exp in training/training team rooms? I just want R and IA (this last is already added per default) to training/ training team rooms for ppl make their own events and maybe other ppl can make new types of event's by testings these tags in TRAINING/TRAINING TEAM rooms, mode which no give exp.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone who supports this. People have spoken most of them want those tags back.
    I feel now this suggestion turning to bring r ia im not talking about r ia, read the title. Im talking about other roomtags which i mentioned above.
    But if you feel like r ia should be back to tdms or keep them in training please you can make another thread about it.
    Lets just wait and see what admins think about this
    Sic said he has no problem with bringing them back, just wait till the holiday is over.

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, just bring all tags back and disable ONLY R in duels/tdms. Because pros don't need that.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    +2.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Training already has IA (= Infinite Ammo) enabled per default. So I guess you meant to ask for R to be an option for training?

(Team Training, CTF, Humans VS Infected, Turbo and Team Turbo also have IA enabled per default. Humans VS Infected also has R enabled per default, just so you know)
    i think bringing it back to tags by choice is more clear to players

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information