Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I remember when [NG] and [NI] got removed it didn't sit well with me at all because I regularly used them for customizing rooms. [R] combined with [IA] was fun. Having to tell yourself to snap out of the "fast-reload habit" whenever you'd join a non [R] room got annoying, but that's something you can just get used to over time. Other than that, the only problem I really saw with tags back then was that they divided the community up into separate rooms and separate opinions. I haven't been with FG since day 1 so idk if the tags have always been here since FG's birth, but even if they weren't originally planned for this server... honestly at the end of the day these tags are what makes this server stand out from the others, and they're clearly a key in maintaining activity here. I'm all for bringing them back. Plus most of the competitive junkies who back then were so strong on having tags removed don't even play anymore, so why keep a change that was supposed to satisfy them if they aren't even sticking around to support it still ? You've got people hopping out of their GunZ caskets to say they miss [R] and [IA] and want to see them back along with other tags lol.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Camel (12-29-2019), Zabu (12-29-2019)

Thread Information