Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Dear FGunz community:

Suggestion description: as you read in the title we want roomtags back in normal channel pls
    They fun ppl enjoyed them idk if theres a reason behind removing them
    They let you experience diff gamemodea with unique gameplay
    But bring back all roomtags except for r ia cuz fok spam
    I rmb when they removed them i cried like a bitch to dave but he no reply

If you disagree with this suggestion go reply to bunny's debate thread its more fun there

Edit: for who dunno what roomtags im talking about
    They are: Vamp esp ng ni ns nr m f g j s
    Cheers~
    Lord Zabu.
    Last edited by Zabu; 12-28-2019 at 05:04 PM.

2. The following 11 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (12-28-2019), Camel (12-29-2019), Cyruš (12-29-2019), Divine (12-29-2019), Eddie (12-29-2019), Hulk (12-29-2019), ImComming4U (12-28-2019), LostX (12-28-2019), Ommadawn (12-28-2019), Zeino (12-29-2019), Zelda (12-28-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Which roomtags exactly?

- - -

You are allowed to post whether you agree or disagree with a suggestion as https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1064966

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    i think at least R and IA shall be allowed for training rooms, as i said before, ppl make their own events (with prizes like cosmetic & lucky box items or coins). So this should help them. (there's a god mode for training, so i don't see any problem to add them for training mode).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Which roomtags exactly?

- - -

You are allowed to post whether you agree or disagree with a suggestion as https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1064966

I agree with this suggestion, I personally had lots of fun playing with the gravity and speed tags in medstyle rooms.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    i think at least R and IA shall be allowed for training rooms, as i said before, ppl make their own events (with prizes like cosmetic & lucky box items or coins). So this should help them. (there's a god mode for training, so i don't see any problem to add them for training mode).
    Training already has IA (= Infinite Ammo) enabled per default. So I guess you meant to ask for R to be an option for training?

(Team Training, CTF, Humans VS Infected, Turbo and Team Turbo also have IA enabled per default. Humans VS Infected also has R enabled per default, just so you know)

Country
    Thanks
    Training already has IA (= Infinite Ammo) enabled per default. So I guess you meant to ask for R to be an option for training?

(Team Training, CTF, Humans VS Infected, Turbo and Team Turbo also have IA enabled per default. Humans VS Infected also has R enabled per default, just so you know)
    never noticed it has IA tho. So yeah, Team Training and normal Training should have it as a tag or per default.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    I totally agree with zaboooo. Room tags can probly boost up the game fun
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks

Why not enable them for other game modes as well? Manually i mean for CTF Deathmatch. Game modes can be more fun with IA R and other tags
    Last edited by Zelda; 12-28-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

Since i believe we have a feature that prevents you from picking quest when some tags are enabled in the room, why not do the same for r and ia? Let players use them in every room, but if a player attempts to start a game while a tag is enabled that should not be allowed in that mode, like r in tdm, it would tell them they cant.

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

LostX (12-28-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Since i believe we have a feature that prevents you from picking quest when some tags are enabled in the room, why not do the same for r and ia? Let players use them in every room, but if a player attempts to start a game while a tag is enabled that should not be allowed in that mode, like r in tdm, it would tell them they cant.
    This. it is the best way for bring back IA and R. Or you can make them useless in some gamemodes, like godmode outside of training mode or dmg infection dmg multiplier from humans vs infected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information