ok

Country
    Thanks
    i agree to bring them back cuz players enjoyed them so much back then
    i see no problem with bringing them back it will be fun

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Since i believe we have a feature that prevents you from picking quest when some tags are enabled in the room, why not do the same for r and ia? Let players use them in every room, but if a player attempts to start a game while a tag is enabled that should not be allowed in that mode, like r in tdm, it would tell them they cant.
    Definitely doable.
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    This. it is the best way for bring back IA and R.
    We should have a poll to decide whether or not IA and R should be brought back to all modes as option or only for certain modes (Training, CTF, etc).

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We should have a poll to decide whether or not IA and R should be brought back to all modes as option or only for certain modes (Training, CTF, etc).
    I don't think people mind R and IA for training rooms, they are just annoying in tdm's and duels, cause players only spam and it doesn't make sense, and kills the fun. Reloading play a huge part in TDM's and it's a part of the BNB.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I don't think people mind R and IA for training rooms, they are just annoying in tdm's and duels, cause players only spam and it doesn't make sense, and kills the fun. Reloading play a huge part in TDM's and it's a part of the BNB.
    I personally find them annoying in training rooms too. But I guess most of the people will vote for having those tags in training rooms.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I personally find them annoying in training rooms too. But I guess most of the people will vote for having those tags in training rooms.
    i don't think it'll be annoy as in tdm and duel, because as i said, there is a god mode for it, so i doubt it can be annoy in training and team training mode.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Not only R and IA pls
    I'd prefer to have them all back.
    For instance the other day I wanted to do a turbo gladiator mode but with flips enabled, there's only a [glad] tag if there was a NI and NG tag it would've been doable

7. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Eddie (12-29-2019)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I remember when [NG] and [NI] got removed it didn't sit well with me at all because I regularly used them for customizing rooms. [R] combined with [IA] was fun. Having to tell yourself to snap out of the "fast-reload habit" whenever you'd join a non [R] room got annoying, but that's something you can just get used to over time. Other than that, the only problem I really saw with tags back then was that they divided the community up into separate rooms and separate opinions. I haven't been with FG since day 1 so idk if the tags have always been here since FG's birth, but even if they weren't originally planned for this server... honestly at the end of the day these tags are what makes this server stand out from the others, and they're clearly a key in maintaining activity here. I'm all for bringing them back. Plus most of the competitive junkies who back then were so strong on having tags removed don't even play anymore, so why keep a change that was supposed to satisfy them if they aren't even sticking around to support it still ? You've got people hopping out of their GunZ caskets to say they miss [R] and [IA] and want to see them back along with other tags lol.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Camel (12-29-2019), Zabu (12-29-2019)

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Though i do miss all the tags we once had as many great experiences happened, it got extremely boring over time only having people interested in spamming. I would love to see them come back however I would hate to see regular play be pushed out like previous times due to the advantage gained with tags.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    I would love IA and R back in normal rooms because I'm a noob .

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Castiel (12-29-2019), Faky (12-31-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly this suggestion isnt about r and ia hence "fok r ia" in room title. This is about the unique tags that made this server special but are now only available in events. There is plenty of discussion to be had about r and ia so i recommend someone whos interested in readding and stating why to make a separate suggestion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information