Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Basically whenever any user is complaining during events, perm kick him from the set (if we're talking stalling, provoking, flaming etc), if the host is spiking etc etc, it's all good if he/she is made aware of it.

Some people simply don't deserve a place in those rooms anymore (musturdcake, zabu) and it destroys the fun for those responsible for a good vibe during events.

They'll get a 2nd chance next set, and if for example someone does it 5/10 times, maybe sort of "ip/mac/HWID lock" him from the event channel, so he/she wont be able to join.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-02-2020 at 11:45 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

LostX (01-02-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I rather see something like a /mute room command for event moderators.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Already exists, why does everyone have to be affected by 2/3 people who think they're worth something? rofl

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty sure I’m one of the only ones who mute the room when people start acting up. Can last from 1-5 rounds, but it is a very effective strategy- because in the next round when the rooms unmuted, no one wants to be the one to have it muted again.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    Pretty sure I’m one of the only ones who mute the room when people start acting up. Can last from 1-5 rounds, but it is a very effective strategy- because in the next round when the rooms unmuted, no one wants to be the one to have it muted again.
    If we're talking to the main people who're always involved in event drama (bunny, musturd, now Zexi (probably temporary), zabu etc), they don't give for it being muted again at all.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    i guess you mean like /mute a certain player, not just the room? I'm totally in for that!

8. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

ParisRS (01-02-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Already exists, why does everyone have to be affected by 2/3 people who think they're worth something? rofl
    Or a temporary person mute that only applies in the event channel.
    Event and Game Moderator could set x-minutes and the player get's a message something like 'you have been muted for 15 minutes by Person-X'.

10. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

ParisRS (01-02-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I do not agree with this suggestion.

For someone who doesn't join events it's remarkably apparent that you have no idea what's going on in them.
    2 guys who still act like a 12 year olds despite being far older report staff members for retarded reasons and you suddenly attack players like me and zabu who in reality are best friends with most staff members because you're looking for a solution to a problem that does not exist.

Let's be honest, you reported a staff member from kicking you from COM when he only allowed his friends to stay in the red team, and then you threatened to report me for killing you whilst being in the red team in Bram's COM event.

If anything, you're the only person who needs to get kicked from events particularly because your clear lack of understanding of their workings.
    Banning a player from a set should only be done if said player has been disrespecting the staff members. Several players do, but the generality that you've assumed lacks any logic.

Regardless, another point of view to support my statement is the fact that only particular players have the balls to speak up about how 90% of the room feels when an event is not being done correctly. Having no players speak up their mind because theyre too scared to speak their mind lest they get punished is a situation that's been discussed before in debate threads and is the absolutely worst possible solution.

Please refrain from making suggestions about topics you do not understand, tyvm.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-02-2020 at 11:09 PM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Castiel (01-02-2020), Zabu (01-02-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I do not agree with this suggestion.
    https://puu.sh/EVKqx/32eb60aa5a.png

For someone who doesn't join events it's remarkably apparent that you have no idea what's going on in them.
    2 guys who still act like a 12 year olds despite being far older report staff members for retarded reasons and you suddenly attack players like me and zabu who in reality are best friends with most staff members because you're looking for a solution to a problem that does not exist.

Let's be honest, you reported a staff member from kicking you from COM when he only allowed his friends to stay in the red team, and then you threatened to report me for killing you whilst being in the red team in Bram's COM event.

If anything, you're the only person who needs to get kicked from events particularly because your clear lack of understanding of their workings.
    Banning a player from a set should only be done if said player has been disrespecting the staff members. Several players do, but the generality that you've assumed lacks any logic.

Regardless, another point of view to support my statement is the fact that only particular players have the balls to speak up about how 90% of the room feels when an event is not being done correctly. Having no players speak up their mind because theyre too scared to speak their mind lest they get punished is a situation that's been discussed before in debate threads and is the absolutely worst possible solution.

Please refrain from making suggestions about topics you do not understand, tyvm.
    You know why you're included, I never stated "I shouldn't be kicked from those rooms", I play events more often than you think.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You know why you're included, I never stated "I shouldn't be kicked from those rooms", I play events more often than you think.
    Like I said, in my world a player should never be pkicked from a set unless he was disrespecting staff members (or obviously breaking the event rules). I don't disrespect them, so unfortunately I don't know why i'm included.

15. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (01-02-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information