Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Like I said, in my world a player should never be pkicked from a set unless he was disrespecting staff members (or obviously breaking the event rules). I don't disrespect them, so unfortunately I don't know why i'm included.
    - https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...lp-a-nibba-out "help a nibba out"
    - https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ff-report-doge "another day another staff report"
    - https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-et-report-smh "another et report smh"
    - https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...rt!&highlight=
    - https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ime&highlight=

I can continue but cba.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-02-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    - A joke (like i said you clearly don't understand, why would they tell me "bunny i give you coins if u report him" if we werent friends?
    - A report upon which i was compensated because i was right and the staff member ignored my opinion.
    - This is a report about a user spamming, did you even check the report?
    - Another serious report against a staff member when i was given the impression that he would not care to check the recordings, so no action would be taken otherwise. I seeked fairness, and disrespected nobody.
    - I dont even need to say anything here, this report is irrelevant, I was right and i was disrespecting nobody.

Im sensing a theme in your position on what is considered "disrespecting staff". Reporting a staff member is not disrespecting him, I intentionally respected every staff in every report and gave them the benefit of the doubt.

I can continue but cba.

With reference to this suggestion, disrespecting of a staff member is subjective and should be determined by the staff member actively hosting the event or if its obvious, in a report that may follow. Reports are made to ensure actions are taken due to unfairness if such has occured, because in the heat of the event not every staff member in every event has time to read everyones messages. At the time that you quoted reports where i supposedly disrespected staff members, I did not have their contact information outside the event nor was i in close connection with them. And yet, i didnt disrespect them, something which i would certainly be inclined to say you would fail to do in the situation.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (01-02-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    - A joke (like i said you clearly don't understand, why would they tell me "bunny i give you coins if u report him" if we werent friends?
    - A report upon which i was compensated because i was right and the staff member ignored my opinion.
    - This is a report about a user spamming, did you even check the report?
    - Another serious report against a staff member when i was given the impression that he would not care to check the recordings, so no action would be taken otherwise. I seeked fairness, and disrespected nobody.
    - I dont even need to say anything here, this report is irrelevant, I was right and i was disrespecting nobody.

Im sensing a theme in your position on what is considered "disrespecting staff". Reporting a staff member is not disrespecting him, I intentionally respected every staff in every report and gave them the benefit of the doubt.

I can continue but cba.

With reference to this suggestion, disrespecting of a staff member is subjective and should be determined by the staff member actively hosting the event or if its obvious, in a report that may follow. Reports are made to ensure actions are taken due to unfairness if such has occured, because in the heat of the event not every staff member in every event has time to read everyones messages. At the time that you quoted reports where i supposedly disrespected staff members, I did not have their contact information outside the event nor was i in close connection with them. And yet, i didnt disrespect them, something which i would certainly be inclined to say you would fail to do in the situation.
    You think I care about the content of the reports, it's the amount, you're no different from me and I didn't approve that tone. You do indeed act nice in events now for some reason, probably because the apps open in a while again.

Anyways, you can state your opinion on the actual suggestion, instead of the bs besides it which I probably shouldn't have included myself.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-02-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You think I care about the content of the reports, it's the amount, you're no different from and I didn't approve that tone. You do indeed act nice in events now for some reason, probably because the apps open in a while again.

Anyways, you can state your opinion on the actual suggestion, instead of the bs besides it which I probably shouldn't have included myself.
    In that theme, I once again do not believe reporting a staff member counts as disrespect, the amount of reports dont matter if theyre justified and the report was done with respect. You found 3 reports against staff members over a long period of time and suddenly theres drama in events and players should be banned from sets.

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (01-02-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    In that theme, I once again do not believe reporting a staff member counts as disrespect, the amount of reports dont matter if theyre justified and the report was done with respect. You found 3 reports against staff members over a long period of time and suddenly theres drama in events and players should be banned from sets.
    This suggestion was made because of what I witnessed today, one of the only events I've joined this week (I did play more before that), and I instantly see the fun being destroyed for the host because he doesn't host the way a certain player is used to it, it's basically for the staff, not against them.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I would say grow up, it's just a game and u can just /ignore .... How hard can it be jeez.

9. The following user said thank you to UI_Yui for this useful post:

Divine (01-03-2020)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Bunny was an ET so he knows the pattern of all events when new ET makes mistakes he raise his voice about it but unfortunately, new et won't listen up they keep making the same mistakes in all events they didn't learn from their mistakes(maybe bez of attitude? or Ego problem).
    I like to say, staff please get player's feedback about events reason we only play events and we want more challenges as well.so players have to give feedback after events not during events it makes them blind/blank and started ignoring everything.

this won't make u surprise bunny: https://imgur.com/IeCQxJj

PLEASE BRING BACK SIMON SAYS EVENT
    and Bunny, Zabu, sometimes mustardcake always right what they are blaming about.
    -No Offence i like some loyal and hardworking staffs too
    Thankyou....

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

11. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Bunny (01-03-2020)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like what was mentioned earlier as far as being able to mute an individual player for X amount of minutes would be very helpful (as long as it isn't abused by the staff member hosting and the mute is given only for an extreme reason). The whole room shouldn't have to suffer because of one bad egg.

An idea I thought of as well is if possible to keep track of the players somehow, having some sort of structure to the muting. Since if you just keep muting for short periods of time, then players will feel like they can keep getting away with it. Pretty much my idea would be that after your 1st strike, you get a mute for X amount of time, 2nd strike the time you're muted for becomes longer, 3rd strike could potentially be permanent mute from the event channel or just a very long mute if you all find permanent to be too harsh. Again these mutes would only be given out after extreme disrespect of a staff member or if the player is disrupting the event.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

13. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

ParisRS (01-03-2020)

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    I dont agree with this suggestion!

-

hosts are allowed to kick if someone is whining (like u usually do).
    Last edited by Eagle; 01-03-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    s I dont agree with this suggestion.
    t if the host thinks the player is being annoying and disrespectful towards him he has every right to kick him
    f u cant say if a player being disrespectful just because he tells the host he doin wrong
    u and by reporting, if admins feel that the reports made against staff members are useless or just for trolling they can easily decline or punish the players that reported.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information