Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The new legendary SG that you get from legendary lucky box [H] phsychobreaker doesn't differ much from the lvl 90 SG that's found in bounty shop
    the only difference between them is the delay.
    [H] phsychobreaker delay is 1050.
    Lvl 90 SG from bounty shop delay is 1150.
    and a donor [H] SG is 1100 delay.

Thus; making the legendary SG not that special, I'd rather use the sg from bountyshop or donor one than to try and get the new sg.
    Any thoughts on how it should be?
    Maybe give the legendary sg an extra bullet ? 4x5 or 1000 delay?
    coz it dont feel legendary at all

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    The reason about this is obviously, while in a riffle or sniper 1 point extra on dmg is just a lil bit more of dmg per shoot, in sgs have 1 extra dmg is a lot more per shoot since the sgs shoot a lot of bullets. Basically if u increase a lil bit the msg in donor sgs or luckyboxes sgs it'll feel a pay to win. I was one of those that had lb and lbx and said it's too op and feels like a pay to win.

You can be sure that I'm not a competitive player, so old if gives 1 extra bullet to luckyboxes would feels a p2w as hard as 1 extra dmg on sgs. Better than this I would like [H] sgs have 1 more of bullets in all of them, cuz many ppl prefer use [S] or [L] before an [H]. But this is just my opinion.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thread Information