Country
    Thanks
    IGN: DPJJANG5

Reason: Kick evasion. He kept joining my team to be on the winning side and when darkmatter tries to kick he evades.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/MEhU28i

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0kl0us

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: dpjjang5

Reason: Not sure if i had to make a new thread, but shortly after my previous report he kick evades again. In round 195 he leaves the 5v4 losing team to make it 5v3 and get a force auto. In round 196 he joins back and evades kick. He comes back in round 197 and retaliates by kicking me.

Proof: https://www.sendspace.com/file/emm7pi

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0kl0us

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    According to your screenshots - he wasn't the one who stacked. As you can see, he was always on the blue team and when you guys made a vote kick against him, he already had 13 kills while others had 3, 1 and 0 kills, so why would you kick him when it's not his fault this time?

Country
    Thanks
    his new thing is leaving the room when he loses to get a force auto. He will do this constantly until he gets the other teams top scorer.This can be seen in my 2nd report: In round 194 it was leblancy,ufwufc, and me vs lixi, treygod, dppjan5, yassue. Then in round 196 its becomes me, leblancy, yassue, humanangel, ufwufc vs lixi, treygod, Air,and dpjjang5, but he quickly leaves to auto us again.
    Last edited by Starz; 01-08-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Let's say what you're saying is true. According to your evidence, he has been at the same team for 13 rounds, why would you kick him after so long? We are not talking about a minute or two, we are talking about at least 15-20 minutes.

Country
    Thanks
    edited my previous post to provide a more detailed explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

as for him being on for the 13 rounds, we wanted him kicked long before that for stacking by constantly folllowing me and darkmatter.

Country
    Thanks
    I've checked your replays, and there's no evidence of him stacking. In the replay it clearly shows him switching teams but when he joined it became 3vs3 (it was 3vs2 without him) and he joined after he left the room after two or three minutes.

This report will be declined unless you can provide more evidence, to me it seems like you're trying to find reasons to kick him from your rooms.

Country
    Thanks
    To find any more evidence of him stacking team would take too long as he does it constantly and waits in game room from anywhere to 1 minute to 1 hour. I don't think i can record in game and in game room lobby. I'm not finding reasons to kick him, its only one reason which is stacking. Also it wasn't me who kicked him it was darkmatter who is also probably tired of him doing this as hes been doing this for a very long time and i have not done anything about it until now.

Country
    Thanks
    I understand but we can't just assume he was stacking, you have to prove he was just like you did in your previous report which I personally handled and punished him. Repeating what I said before, he was at the same team for 13 rounds without doing anything wrong and you or DarkMatter (doesn't even matter) decided to kick him for no reason, even if he did stack it happened about 20 minutes ago and your evidence doesn't show it.

Declined.

Thread Information