Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Castiel (and probably Lin, idk).

Reason: Stalling in an event.

Proof/Evidence: So basically this what happened, Lin decided to host RNF with FF/RTD mode, which is all good and fun. In the sewer I won twice, and one of those kept respawning zabu over and over again after he got killed once by a nade, and afterwards by me. When Lin said "GO" again Don won and got given a point, when I basically won twice already.

It was due to Castiel summoning Lin in a wall to troll I guess..? After that I was told "It's not my fault Castiel is summoning me". I'm pretty done with failed trolls like these and I was just asking if I was gonna be given my point nicely at first, but when I got told 'its not my fault either', I decided to end up reporting the situation, which I truly don't like but when I'm being treated like this I don't care anymore either.

Take note; I don't give a shit if I receive the point or not, this is a report based on the incompetence of 2 ets.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-09-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    IGN of reported player: Castiel (and probably Lin, idk).

Reason: Stalling in an event.

Proof/Evidence: So basically this what happened, Lin decided to host RNF with FF/RTD mode, which is all good and fun. In the sewer I won twice, and one of those kept respawning zabu over and over again after he got killed once by a nade, and afterwards by me. When Lin said "GO" again Don won and got given a point, when I basically won twice already.

It was due to Castiel summoning Lin in a wall to troll I guess..? After that I was told "It's not my fault Castiel is summoning me". I'm pretty done with failed trolls like these and I was just asking if I was gonna be given my point nicely at first, but when I got told 'its not my fault either', I decided to end up reporting the situation, which I truly don't like but when I'm being treated like this I don't care anymore either.
    First of all, Zabu got spawned twice because of his mode, he had another mode when I killed him (which is unfair for him too)
    Secondly, Castiel summoned me and I got in a wall I couldn't REALLY see that I got in a wall because of the mode I had, called Wirefarm (
    which means I couldn't really see where I was)
    and killed zabu while being in a wall
    morethan that, I didn't really had to give you a point but if you only really paid attention to my whispers after what I said in-game we could avoid this report and handle it nicely, just stop being so drama queen and getting hurt of every signal thing and report every little thing.
    Anyways, I sent you an event point.

thank you Sinon <3

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    First of all, Zabu got spawned twice because of his mode, he had another mode when I killed him (which is unfair for him too)
    Secondly, Castiel summoned me and I got in a wall I couldn't REALLY see that I got in a wall because of the mode I had, called Wirefarm (
    which means I couldn't really see where I was)
    and killed zabu while being in a wall
    morethan that, I didn't really had to give you a point but if you only really paid attention to my whispers after what I said in-game we could avoid this report and handle it nicely, just stop being so drama queen and getting hurt of every signal thing and report every little thing.
    Anyways, I sent you an event point.
    Then why don't respawn everyone with a shitty mode? I got Slow Down twice and got killed because of it, and I didn't complain either.

Thanks
    Then why don't respawn everyone with a shitty mode? I got Slow Down twice and got killed because of it, and I didn't complain either.
    he DIED because of me, not that get got spawned with that mode YOU know he didnt even complain about his mode, but you did.

thank you Sinon <3

Banned

Thanks
    he DIED because of me, not that get got spawned with that mode YOU know he didnt even complain about his mode, but you did.
    I killed him > Zabu: "near death??? LOL" "not fair LOL" "respawn" "near death?", he definitely didn't complain. Maybe it's not even your fault Lin, but Castiel's, I don't even know what he's doing up there as it's in no condition necessary.

Thanks
    I killed him > Zabu: "near death??? LOL" "not fair LOL" "respawn" "near death?", he definitely didn't complain. Maybe it's not even your fault Lin, but Castiel's, I don't even know what he's doing up there as it's in no condition necessary.
    Can you please stop searching for a reason to report? like for real can you?
    I already explained myself more-than 20 times, ingame and here.
    As I have said i sent you an event point for what castiel did, end of the story.

thank you Sinon <3

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Can you please stop searching for a reason to report? like for real can you?
    I already explained myself more-than 20 times, ingame and here.
    As I have said i sent you an event point for what castiel did, end of the story.
    Hi,

I hope that has answered and fulfilled your requests.

Cheers,
    Divine.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information