Originally Posted by Unique View Post
IGN of reported player: Castiel (and probably Lin, idk).

Reason: Stalling in an event.

Proof/Evidence: So basically this what happened, Lin decided to host RNF with FF/RTD mode, which is all good and fun. In the sewer I won twice, and one of those kept respawning zabu over and over again after he got killed once by a nade, and afterwards by me. When Lin said "GO" again Don won and got given a point, when I basically won twice already.

It was due to Castiel summoning Lin in a wall to troll I guess..? After that I was told "It's not my fault Castiel is summoning me". I'm pretty done with failed trolls like these and I was just asking if I was gonna be given my point nicely at first, but when I got told 'its not my fault either', I decided to end up reporting the situation, which I truly don't like but when I'm being treated like this I don't care anymore either.
First of all, Zabu got spawned twice because of his mode, he had another mode when I killed him (which is unfair for him too)
Secondly, Castiel summoned me and I got in a wall I couldn't REALLY see that I got in a wall because of the mode I had, called Wirefarm (
which means I couldn't really see where I was)
and killed zabu while being in a wall
morethan that, I didn't really had to give you a point but if you only really paid attention to my whispers after what I said in-game we could avoid this report and handle it nicely, just stop being so drama queen and getting hurt of every signal thing and report every little thing.
Anyways, I sent you an event point.