𝓜𝓐𝓡ᶤ♕💋

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Emperor the GM.
    Reason: insulting players in event using different language, he said something in his language and another player translated it so it means, "these fokrs crying like hoes" after some people complained about the way he hosts, it might be minor but it's not appropriate when it comes from a GM to normal players, GM is supposed to get rid of those players who talk shit to others, not to inspire them for doing the same thing he doing cause some players will not care and say "even the gm did it so i can do it" maybe teach this gm how to control his mouth and not talk shit cause its not first time he get reported for same thing.
    Proof: https://imgur.com/a/pVgOSsC
    when musturdcake told him to watch his language he said "am i talking to u"
    whoever he was talking about it doesn't matter, just tell him to act mature and show players that gm role isn't a joke and you need to take it serios.
    Mariana, 22 years old from Israel.
    You can leave now .

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    LMAO knew you would do it, the phase " randi rona " is used when some person is really annoyed from things. It's meaning is kinda like " crying like a baby ". You can ask Raphael for translations if you want any. Today in VIP event you told me to stfu when I literally did nothing lmao.
    Last edited by Beast; 01-11-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

𝓜𝓐𝓡ᶤ♕💋

Country
    Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/F8lQfGE
    Whats worse than doing something wrong is lying about it.
    You started it all and attacked many players with it as a GM this is not the attitude we want from you, you already got a strike for abusing musturdcake but you never learn.
    You can leave now .

Country
    Thanks
    As I said its kinda of language we use in day to day life, I'll wait for Raphael for confirmation and if need he can explain it too.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

𝓜𝓐𝓡ᶤ♕💋

Country
    Thanks
    An indian guy already explained that. And you didnt deny it at first when he confronted you about it you said "i didnt say fokrs" which means you confrimed and didnt deny saying hoes. No need to throw Raphael into this an indian guy said it and google said it too.
    Stop defending your self by throwing lies.
    You can leave now .

Country
    Thanks
    That Indian guy aka Musturd doesnt even speak hindi language. He translated that thing as " see all fokrs crying I dont wanna do the round " and that translation was wrong too. Btw I got a thing that can explain it but its half in hindi and half in english so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XlHoIW_Q5U watch from 00:56.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I've asked someone who speaks Hindi and asked him the translation and this is what he told me(Obviously he had nothing to do with the situation so he has no reason to lie):

https://gyazo.com/f0cbd22572817d1a19b172f0147e8641

The translation is wrong, or at least it's not in Hindi. Another example which you personally will understand: "kos amak" is an insult in Arabic but it has a different meaning in Hebrew.

No actions will be taken.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Mari,

My apologies for such a late reply.

After discussing this in our GM chat with Emperor he understands that what he said should have been said in the team chat instead of it being said in public. I can assure you nothing like this will occur again during an event in the future.

I apologise on behalf of our GM team.

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information