Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    since players enjoy Turbo mode and like it, and we have Turbo deathmatch and turbo tdm, why don't you switch the turbo mode from a diff game mode to a room tag? so it can apply to all game modes as well like we can get turbo glad, training, gungame, etc
    It would be fun.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Easily doable, lets see what others think.

3. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Zabu (01-12-2020)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Don't know if I'd want to see it as a room tag because for an example, I personally wouldn't enjoy "Team Training" But I might enjoy "Team Glad".

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I mean the 5 second increment to respawn was removed from training, so it pretty much already is turbo mode without the RPG aspect - which imo would be useless and unpopular for a training room. I think the turbo mode is good at being what it currently is. Room tag capability for the mode would be interesting for 5 seconds and have no use 20 seconds later. It doesn’t mesh with a lot of the game modes, which was the idea of roomtags to begin with.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    I do like the idea. Team Glad will be so much fun.. (but the others will camp, and slash.)
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I think it should be excluded from gungame and similar modes just like the other recent post i made about bringing back ia and r but otherwise i think is gud

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    this is good, but if roomtags will back (incluiding R and IA in some modes), it'll be good if this tag couldn't be combined with some of other tags. But before anything, maybe it should be nice if this is tested in all modes before it releases (just in case this can be too OP as when sewer and small maps were allowed). The other problem with this are maps, idk if maps can be disabled when you put a certain tag, but if this releases and sewer is allowed, RIP.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Easily doable, lets see what others think.
    Let's poll it.

Country
    Thanks
    wheres the poll i wanna vote i want TURBO IN TORN PAGE 64 pls

- - - Updated - - -

and also in act 9 i need turbo mode there tho.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Thread Information