Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Well, i've been thinking about this like for a week, idk if this can be possible, but if it is, it'll definitively make events uniques.

I'm talking about an Event Mode. If this is made correctly and with some unique stuff, this will help a lot to ETs on their events. I'm going to list some things that this unique mode will have:

1. This mode will be ONLY allowed for ETs to select (and for GMs if they will host). No matter if this is going to be make on Public Rooms, or in Event Channel.

With this, ETs will be able to make events on public/normal rooms just for fun, of course, this will not give any prize (unless someone sponsor it, or the ET that will make this can give his/her own prize like coins and lucky/cosmetic boxes items). And might they can announce it only once saying that these events will be just for fun or will be sponsored.

2. Commands that ONLY work on this mode (later i'll give the commands i've thought for this mode).

With commands that let the ET spawn/modify/add things in-game this mode will totally add something that other modes can't. Things like modifying the dmg of weapons, hp and ap count, spawn npcs/bosses, spawn flags (from CTF, but a little bit modified for this event), and balls that can be moved by hitting or walking/dashing. Later i'll list some of these commands with their description.

3. A team for ONLY ETs/GMs.

With this such things like joining in the wrong team (on purpose from troll or just by accident) can't happen. And if the ET/GM want someone that doesn't have the rank for, he/she will have a command for make that person change the team.

4. 50 players for the room.

Since this is an event, it needs to let many people join on it, so having a limitation of 32 players isn't good for this mode. (And yeah, i know is so rare that an event reach its max players, but let's be honest, we never know when this limit can be a problem, we don't know if with the future updates fgunz will get so many people. So it's better to prevent this).

5. The maps that are allowed on event channel.

Yeah, i know if this mode is made on event channel, this point doesn't have any sence, but since this mode can be made on public rooms too, this is a neccesary thing. It's obiously, but it needed to be said too.

I'm sure that this mode can have many other things for make it more unique, but for me these are the MOST important things. Anyway, McSic, Dave and Stephan can have more ideas (and if any other have one too, please say it on this thread.)

Well, now let's list the commands that i've thought for this mode:
    (NOTE: I don't know the staff commands, so maybe there can be one that already exists)

1.-/Spawn

I'm sure that this already exists, if that's the case, just add subcommands for this mode. Anyway, this command apart of spawn (or respawn) players, will summon npcs, bosses, balls, and such things like these. This is good for new event ideas, and maybe a complement for events that already exists.

Subcomands:

/Spawn NPC/Boss [Name of the NPC/Name of the Boss/Random]

The command explains itself, this will spawn a NPC or a Boss from Quest/Challenge Quest in the place that the ET is. If the ET doesn't want a specific npc/boss, he can put "Random" instead of a name.

/Spawn Ball Big/Medium/Small

This will spawn a Ball (with a certain size, depending on what the ET wants) in the place that the ET is. This Ball can be moved with a hit or walking/dashing near of it. This can be good for a Football event. (NOTE: depending on the [G] (Gravity) tag, the ball can be throw high with a hit or not).

/Spawn Flag

This spawn a Flag (similar to CTF one) in the place that the ET is, this can be taken for anyone except for the ET. The ET can spawn a max of 3 tags per round, when a certain player take the flag, this will have a number above his/her head representing the number of flag he/she has took.

/Spawn Inmortal Slow/Faster Shooter

This spawn a custom NPC that kill with 1 hit and have infinite HP in the place that the ET is. Depending on what ET wants, this NPC can be faster or slow, this can add a extra difficult on some rounds. Also, if the ET wants, he/she can spawn a shooter NPC with the same characteristics (kill with 1 shoot and have infinite HP), making it more harder.

2.-/Modify

This command will modify anything about players (without Speed/Gravity, because there is already tags for it).

Subcommands:

/Modify HP/AP [Number/Infinite]

This (as the command say) will modify the HP or AP, and if the ET wants, he/she can make eveyone have infinite HP (basically a godmode). (NOTE: AP can be reduced until 0, but HP only can be reduced until 1).

/Modify DamageMultiplier [0-6]

This will modify the damage that any weapon (guns or melee) gives. If the ET wants, the weapons can do 0 damage.

/Modify Bullets Normal/SnowBalls/Chickens

This will modify the bullets that are shot by guns. With normal it sets the default bullets. With SnowBalls it sets guns shoot snow balls that hit 2 damage. With Chickens (didn't think a better one lmao) will shoot chickens (or any other thing) that hit 0 damage.

/Modify Scale 0.5/1/2 [Name (Optional)]

This will modify the size/scale of players (or only one if the ET wants). With 0.5 the scale of the player/s become a half of the original, reducing the hitbox in half. With 1 the scale of the player/s become normal. With 2 the scale of the player become the double of the original, increasing the hitbox the double of the normal.

/Modify Weapon [Poison/Paralize/Fire] [Name (Optional)]

This will modify the effect that weapon gives. With Poison the bullets get the effect of poisoning the target. With Paralize the bullets get the effect of paralizing the target. With Fire the bullets get the effect of burning the target. Also, if the ET wants, he/she can give these effect to a certain player.

3.-/Give

This command will give to one or all players a certain item or effect (This will be only during the event, working like Gun Game).

/Give Weapon [Weapon Name]

This gives a certain weapon to all players. It can be any, Donator, in-game shop weapon, event weapon or admin weapon.

/Give Effect [Name Effect] [Name (Optional)]

This gives a certain effect to all or one player. This can be: Invisible (Making no one can see he/she), XRay (Making she/he can see anyone through the walls), InfraredLight (Making she/he can see the model of players in red (or any other) color), Tank (Making all damage that she/he receive become 1 (except with admin weapons)), and other effects that you guys can make for this command.

4.-/Fly ON/OFF [All/Name (Optional)]

This command make the ET can fly, but if he/she wants can make all or a certain player can fly too.

Subcommands:

/Fly locked [All/Name (Optional)

This make the ET or the player/s be locked in height, making him/her/them can't go up or down.

5.-/NPC

This command modify the NPCs/Bosses that the ET spawns. (Maybe this can be added to "/Modify" command, but since it's too complex, i've decided to put it here as a different command)

Subcommands:

/NPC HP [Number] [Name of the NPC/Boss (Optional)]

This modify the HP of all NPCs/Bosses that the ET spawned. And if the ET wants, she/he can modify a certain type of NPC/Boss.

/NPC Speed [1-4] [Name of the NPC/Boss (Optional)]

This modify the speed of all NPCs/Bosses that the ET spawned. And if the ET wants, she/he can modify a certain type of NPC/Boss.

/NPC DamageMultiplier [1-6] [Name of the NPC/Boss (Optional)]

This modify the damage that the NPCs/Bosses hit (or only a type of them) that the ET spawned.

/NPC Freeze/Unfreeze

This make NPCs/Bosses that the ET spawned don't move or attack.

6.-/ChangeTeam [Name] [Player Team/ET Team]

This command will make a player change team to Players Team or ETs Team if the ET wants.

Atm these are all the commands i've thought for this mode, of course, McSic, Dave and Stephan can put more commands, and if anyone of y'all have an idea for command please say it here.

Anyway, since this mode can customize so much the gameplay, there could be a lot of new and fun ideas for events. Such things like Football, First to Capture the Flag, First to kill NPC/Boss, and many more!
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Castiel (01-22-2020), Lin (01-22-2020), Zeino (01-25-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yes, yes and yes hire this guy

4. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

LostX (01-22-2020)

Thanks
    yes, yes and yes x2!

thank you Sinon <3

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Not a bad idea, however I wonder what our Developer and McSic will consider, having in mind all the features you listed up there it will requiere several days/weeks of coding and prepare add-ons for it since there are lots of suggestions besides of this so it might appear after even this next coming update.
    Liked it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Not a bad idea, however I wonder what our Developer and McSic will consider, having in mind all the features you listed up there it will requiere several days/weeks of coding and prepare add-ons for it since there are lots of suggestions besides of this so it might appear after even this next coming update.
    Liked it.
    Yeah, i know that it'll take a lot of work, but if they consider to add this the time that will take really doesn't matter, at least for me.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Only a few ideas I like:

1. Event Mode- I like the idea of having smaller events hosted in the normal channel (Maybe as a single event in case the host doesnt have time to do a whole set of 3). Also could show have potential of hosting events in rooms that already exist (Popping randomly into rooms and having to reach a certain amount of kills in Quest or Infected). I see a lot of potential to keep things interesting with this idea.

2. A Team for only Staff- In almost every event, theres a rule stating that no player can join the red team (unless host allows it) so this could prevent players from switching teams without approval. However, there hasnt been much of an issue in this regard lately so it may not be so necessary anymore.

3. 50 Players in a room. Yes and no. It'll be too congested in about half the maps we currently have, but would be nice on bigger maps. Perhaps limit what maps can be used when it comes to this player count. Also, this could mean that less people would join other rooms and would leave a lot of players unsatisfied because most likely this feature would be used for training rooms. It has positive aspects, but it could also decrease playercount.

~Everything else sounds like it'd be too much work/unnecessary and could be abused too easily.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

9. The following user said thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Zabu (01-22-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Only a few ideas I like:

1. Event Mode- I like the idea of having smaller events hosted in the normal channel (Maybe as a single event in case the host doesnt have time to do a whole set of 3). Also could show have potential of hosting events in rooms that already exist (Popping randomly into rooms and having to reach a certain amount of kills in Quest or Infected). I see a lot of potential to keep things interesting with this idea.

2. A Team for only Staff- In almost every event, theres a rule stating that no player can join the red team (unless host allows it) so this could prevent players from switching teams without approval. However, there hasnt been much of an issue in this regard lately so it may not be so necessary anymore.

3. 50 Players in a room. Yes and no. It'll be too congested in about half the maps we currently have, but would be nice on bigger maps. Perhaps limit what maps can be used when it comes to this player count. Also, this could mean that less people would join other rooms and would leave a lot of players unsatisfied because most likely this feature would be used for training rooms. It has positive aspects, but it could also decrease playercount.

~Everything else sounds like it'd be too much work/unnecessary and could be abused too easily.
    if the commands are used correctly i don't see it abused, as i said these commands are only allowed on this mode, so they cannot be abused out of it. Also, if they are abused into this mode, players can report it too. The idea of commands are made for do funs events. There's a lot of games where i was an admin that have many of these commands, so if these are used correctly i find it fun and useful.

Anyway, McSic can add limitations to the commands for don't be abused.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-22-2020 at 11:57 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I can only say two things;
    1. Got too many other things to fix, add, update and a few new project to focus on so I am not going to spend any time on this
    2. 32 players should be the limit, I remember we had a 64? player limit which was really laggy and a fiesta

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks

About this, maybe they could put options or edit or something.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post

About this, maybe they could put options or edit or something.
    Since it's a EVENT mode, it's necessary. I mean, why should players join into ETs team? lol. and even if a ET wants a specific player in their team, i've suggested a command for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information