Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, my in-game nickname is Astronomical with " i " not " L ". I've been having some problems in the past 2 days, I can't play the game, i run the launcher and there's 2 messages that shows, " Please check your firewall " and "Please try again after a while". I did some research on internet and I already tried everything, my firewall is not blocking the launcher i checked it and made sure to turn it off and still didn't work, I don't use antivirus so that's not the problem either. 3 days ago I was playing the game normally and the other day suddenly this started happening, I don't know what else to do, and the website of freestyle gunz also does not work, it keeps loading forever, and when it goes in, the site is soo laggy. My internet is fine, it's pretty fast and also sometimes I play other gunz servers and the only problem is in Freestyle Gunz, other servers are fine in-game and website. Can I please get help from staff? I can use teamviewer if needed. Thanks.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Do you use VPN? Also, did you turn off protection in real time of windows defender or added the whole folder of fgunz to exceptions on it?
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry I'm Brazilian so there's things I won't understand very well, what is a VPN? I did not related to windows defender, and i added the launcher of FG on exceptions of firewall but it doesn't work, but my question is what does this have to do with website not working for me? If you want you can close topic and add me on discord Mateus#7772 i think it'll be much easier to solve the problem.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Do you use VPN? Also, did you turn off protection in real time of windows defender or added the whole folder of fgunz to exceptions on it?
    Just tried to turn off real time of windows defender but did not work, still same problem.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    It's good to see you here Mateus.. There must be something blocking the fgunz.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    It's good to see you here Mateus.. There must be something blocking the fgunz.
    Thank you. But yeah I don't know what it is, but it is blocking the game and also the website, I just want to play, can someone please help.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    When you excluded the files in your firewall did you do both Launcher.exe AND Gunz.exe?
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    When you excluded the files in your firewall did you do both Launcher.exe AND Gunz.exe?
    Yes I added exception in firewall for both launcher and gunz.exe but thats not the problem, it didn't work, same error on launcher, and website still does not go in.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    You're not IP banned so either your ISP has problems connecting with our server or something else is interfering with the connection. There's not really a solution that I can propose as you said nothing is blocking the launcher or runnable.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    May you should try to close all programs one by one till u find the one that is blocking it. If this doesn't work, might it's your net company it's blocking the server or something like it.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information