Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    You're not IP banned so either your ISP has problems connecting with our server or something else is interfering with the connection. There's not really a solution that I can propose as you said nothing is blocking the launcher or runnable.
    just 2 or 3 days ago I was playing normally, i don't think it's my internet provider, why does the website does not go in properly?
    Website is way more different then the game itself. Sometimes the website goes in but then its all laggy.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mateus1kkl View Post
    just 2 or 3 days ago I was playing normally, i don't think it's my internet provider, why does the website does not go in properly?
    Website is way more different then the game itself. Sometimes the website goes in but then its all laggy.
    I think because website and the game are in the same service of server.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    I think because website and the game are in the same service of server.
    Well I really don't think its my internet provider's fault. It doesn't make sense the game simply stop working from one day to another, must be something else.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Well I really don't think its my internet provider's fault. It doesn't make sense the game simply stop working from one day to another, must be something else.
    It's hard to say if there is another thing that makes u can't log in in website and in-game tbh. Only way is that u have downloaded something after the last time u logged in or maybe an update of any program u have already installed.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Don't know about this, but I want to help you. --> WINDOWS-10-Possible-error-solution(s)
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    So, I format my pc and still the same problem, I don't use antivirus and already excluded Gunz.exe and launcher in my firewall, still don't know what to do.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    So, I format my pc and still the same problem, I don't use antivirus and already excluded Gunz.exe and launcher in my firewall, still don't know what to do.
    Did you "Run as Administrator" the launcher?
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Did you "Run as Administrator" the launcher?
    Yes, i tried that, i have a nootebook, and on the notebook the website works fine, so it's not my internet, it's something else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information