Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    justrelax
    Reason:
    in true/false event, he killed me and ben, the only two people who were in false, when the statement was: "Ommadawn is currently everyone's favorite staff member according to Legit's poll on forums".

Clearly, there are people who didnt vote for ommadawn, like myself who voted for bram, so this statement is false. And yet, he killed us both, and ignored me and my whispers towards him and just moved on with the event.

I don't care about a compensation with points. I just wish that event moderators would pay more attention to chat because i literally spammed it and had other people respond to me while he continued.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-28-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I just want to say. "Ommadawn is currently everyone's favorite staff member according to Legit's poll on forums" not according to YOU. Yes, you voted for someone else, but that statement wasnt based on the decision you made, but for the forum as a whole. Ommadawn is leading in that poll so therefore the answer would be TRUE. It was purely due to your misunderstanding of the statement, so. If you still are bothered by the outcome of this, I'll have Justrelax show me the replay so I can review it over and get back to you. Declined.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thread Information