Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
RS, DBF and TBF are not really game breaking if you'd ask me.
Riding a boss is since it stand still and does not hurt you.

As for the global broadcast, I do not think legendary's are dropped often so it should not be too much of a deal (it is like when clans hit a streak or someone loses a duel streak).
Well, it's true that you can say it doesn't hits you, but you just need to play with a friend in quest and see how they work (the AI), it doesn't have any sence and it's totally unfair. But let's be honest, why do you add an AI that modify ALL quests and not add an AI (the 1st i've mentioned here) for scrider and other (the 2nd) for the rest? I mean, in this way it's more fair, Scrider have an unique AI, and rest of quest have a great one that don't need Ride or any other thing. But instead of this, ****ing up all and patching this AI is better than any other way. And idk why McSic effort so much about the AI, we're talking about a game that has more than 15 years, and the code is soooo old, trying to make a good AI on it it's totally worthless because ppl will always find a way to glitch it since the code is so old.

And about the global broadcast, well, still think that it might annoy some ppl even knowing it's rare to get a legendary.