Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
Well, I doubt it would take 2 years (the time I've been asking for it), and as for exactly Gunz I've haven't work, I've worked on games like World Of Warcraft's private server basing the few things ik by it, it shouldn't take more than 1 month (in the case that you're working in many things).
you should stop bullshitting youve never worked on anything in your life and gunz development or coding isnt like any game considering the shit state the maiet code and gunz files have been left in you dont even realize how shitty coded it was and if you had any clue on any of this stuff you would realise it doesnt happen overnight why should these devs or server hosts dedicate their life 24/7 to pushin a patch or fix for something only like 10 players play when they are literally doing this as a hobby outside of their real life just so you can enjoy a game which is long gone or halfway dead. just be happy the server is still open and running outside of their own pockets really donations dont cut it that much as people think.