Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Then we can consider RS, DBF, TBF and such things as abusing glitches since they are it too, right? Idk, tell me how you can consider ride, lure and such things as glitch when the issue is from vanilla (aka the original gunz) and not something unique of the server (like the PVE glitch which made donor have an absurd damage in quest).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, like that idea since it can be only for ppl that play quests, for don't annoy ppl that doesn't care about these things (if you are going to add it in-game).
    RS, DBF and TBF are not really game breaking if you'd ask me.
    Riding a boss is since it stand still and does not hurt you.

As for the global broadcast, I do not think legendary's are dropped often so it should not be too much of a deal (it is like when clans hit a streak or someone loses a duel streak).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

As for the global broadcast, I do not think legendary's are dropped often so it should not be too much of a deal (it is like when clans hit a streak or someone loses a duel streak).
    i dunno how people argue this RS, DBF and TBF while they are indeed UNINTENDED glitches in the game which was discovered over the years it MADE the game ENJOYABle as it is today kstyle is what made it so much more unique and more enjoyaBle idk how this idiot is comparing this to supposedly saying he loves questing But would rather just glitch it and put 0 effort n spam the same thing on repeat for 24 hours a day ?

if you like doing the same boring repetitive shit go farm cows or chickens on osrs

its literally not the same thing

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    How much more should this server do for questers? it literally died cause they tried to fully convert it and only care for what the questers want with a massive MMORPG wannae update a year or 2 ago which is when the server hasnt peaked over 100people online ever since they decided lets not listen to the active cw'ers and just try to greed and get all the questers from all servers and in return actually killed the server despite all of that they still DID alot for questers with all these special item drops and new modes yet never satisfied questers.. im not going to argue how you can enjoy quest each to their own I guess just dont understand how you guys out of all can complain?
    Yo trauma.Wanna know what i'm complaining for? The fact that they can't do the things right. I'M NOT saying that they've didn't added good things too for questers, you can say such things like "they've added more quests" or "they've added their own special items", but they've only added. Where is the fix for the glitch that makes act 2.1 to 2.4 impossible to complete? It has been there since before i've joined the game. Where's the fix to 1-hit nade PVE? It has been there for like 1 year ago. You get what i mean? I'M NOT complaining about they've haven't added things for quests. I'm complaining about that they've "fixed" scrider for people like you that cries a lot on quests, but they cannot fix a glitch that make a quest impossible (which for solve this is just adding a invisible ground out of the map, but they don't).

Quests get an update once a year, i mean how the hell can you say a such thing this is a quest server knowing that????

They've delete the Quest Items from v7 without giving a reward or something, did you lose you donors on v8?????

And they've added an AI that randomly aim players, or only follow one, or if you jump or get higher the npcs will ignore you, is this a such thing fun for you????

Tell me how many TDMs and Duels rooms you see in a day and how many Quests rooms you see in a day? Sure dude, this server is full quests and such things like that. You don't even know how quest works or why i'm complaining about some of the things they've added rofl.

IF YOU really want to tell me what things they've not done for CW'ers you can always pm me and i'll try to find a way for suggest a solution, i want every mode and players get want they need to, no matter if they play PvP or PvE, this is a game and there are many players which like different modes: Infected, Quest, Gladiator, Training, CW, TDM, Duels, etc. But this thread is about Quest and why it has been dying. I'M NOT SAYING server has died because these things, i'm saying only Quest has died because these things. And of course, i'm saying why it doesn't have any sence call this server an only-Quest server or such thing like that.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

Well, it's true that you can say it doesn't hits you, but you just need to play with a friend in quest and see how they work (the AI), it doesn't have any sence and it's totally unfair. But let's be honest, why do you add an AI that modify ALL quests and not add an AI (the 1st i've mentioned here) for scrider and other (the 2nd) for the rest? I mean, in this way it's more fair, Scrider have an unique AI, and rest of quest have a great one that don't need Ride or any other thing. But instead of this, ****ing up all and patching this AI is better than any other way. And idk why McSic effort so much about the AI, we're talking about a game that has more than 15 years, and the code is soooo old, trying to make a good AI on it it's totally worthless because ppl will always find a way to glitch it since the code is so old.

And about the global broadcast, well, still think that it might annoy some ppl even knowing it's rare to get a legendary.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    i dunno how people argue this RS, DBF and TBF while they are indeed UNINTENDED glitches in the game which was discovered over the years it MADE the game ENJOYABle as it is today kstyle is what made it so much more unique and more enjoyaBle idk how this idiot is comparing this to supposedly saying he loves questing But would rather just glitch it and put 0 effort n spam the same thing on repeat for 24 hours a day ?

if you like doing the same boring repetitive shit go farm cows or chickens on osrs

its literally not the same thing
    First, gunz is a repetitive game, no matter what you play, PvP or Quest, you'll feel it's repetitive. Second, PvE with a drop system was always based on grinding/farming it, it's a thing that many games have right now, it's repetitive, but it's satisfactory when you get what you wanted after hours of effort. Third, i've compared them two since they are UNINTENDED (as you said) glitches, they both ARE SO USED and they borh come from vanilla. The different is that TBF, DBF, RS and others are used for a gameplay style, while Ride, Lure, Hang and others are used for fast farming quests (either for farm Items or exp, doesn't matter)

It's funny, you say that i like the same repetitive thing, when i'm sure you are one that do TDM garden or Hall Duel 24/7. Isn't that thing repetitive?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I think you're kinda late with this rant. Complaining about the removal of V7 PVE items when V8 was released 3 years ago. Kinda 3 years late for that. Regarding the other bugs/glitches, I think we all know about them and have already changed some things in the upcoming patch (last update was 3 months ago). And I'm well aware regarding the other glitches you have mentioned (and lets not ignore that CQ has always been bugged ever since Maiet released it with these half finished maps, with spots/walls you can walk through and hide behind, and never bothered to fix it - to do it right we would actually have to remake those maps which would mean a lot of work too). Regarding scrider and such, this has already been discussed with other players / questers and as you know and said yourself, a new AI patch is coming and you really shouldn't attempt to judge the next patch before you see it.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    /requestlock

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I think you're kinda late with this rant. Complaining about the removal of V7 PVE items when V8 was released 3 years ago. Kinda 3 years late for that. Regarding the other bugs/glitches, I think we all know about them and have already changed some things in the upcoming patch (last update was 3 months ago). And I'm well aware regarding the other glitches you have mentioned (and lets not ignore that CQ has always been bugged ever since Maiet released it with these half finished maps, with spots/walls you can walk through and hide behind, and never bothered to fix it - to do it right we would actually have to remake those maps which would mean a lot of work too). Regarding scrider and such, this has already been discussed with other players / questers and as you know and said yourself, a new AI patch is coming and you really shouldn't attempt to judge the next patch before you see it.
    Well, since there has been 4 tries for fix this AI i think i should complain about this. And yeah, it's kinda late for complain about the v7 decision, but what i wanted mentioning it it's the fact thanks to that we don't really know if in any update you will do the same. About the CQ issues, just add a invisible ground out of the maps, it should fix it at least in 90% of the cases, and i doubt it can be a hard work.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-30-2020 at 02:06 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Well, since there has been 4 tries for fix this AI i think i should complain about this. And yeah, it's kinda late for complain about the v7 decision, but what i wanted mentioning it it's the fact thanks to that we don't really know if in any update you will do the same. About the CQ issues, just add a invisible ground out of the maps, it should fix it at least in 90% of the cases, and i doubt it can be a hard work.
    3, actually. The follow-up would be the 4th and last most likely.

I'm not sure if you've ever done any gunz development or map development for gunz?

If it's so easy you are free to do it and enligthen us once you're done.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    3, actually. The follow up would be the 4th and last most likely.

I'm not sure if you've ever done any gunz development or map development for gunz?

If it's so easy you are free to do it and enligthen us once you're done.
    Well, I doubt it would take 2 years (the time I've been asking for it), and as for exactly Gunz I've haven't work, I've worked on games like World Of Warcraft's private server basing the few things ik by it, it shouldn't take more than 1 month (in the case that you're working in many things).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information