Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, don't come here to say irrelevant, off-topic, or trolling/provoking (however you call it) things. I'm here to say some problems that i have with the community (Not all, but a big part of this), so if you're going to post things like "Stfu noob, go play your page 65" or things like these, refrain from commenting on them.

Ii'm going to divide this post in two parts: 1st it's about Players, and 2nd is about the staff.

So, it's well known that everyone say shit things like "V8 is a quest update", "this server is full of questers", "the staff (McSic & Dave) only think on quests" and such things like this, and when i'll be honest, these shits makes me laugh. Let me explain YOU GUYS why the **** these shits don't have any sence.

First, the ****ing V8 is for questers: A BIG NOPE. For say this you should be an ignorant that cries because there's players that don't play PvP, from v7 to v8 McSic deleted ALL items, and these includes the PVE items (Items which you all don't even know for what they are made, and some don't even know the existence of these items), A LOT of questers got mad by this decision, because they've spent a lot of time for hunt them, and many of them quitted gunz by this.

Second, This server is full of questers: Let me laugh on this, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't ****ing know why the hell this server is known by some players as a quest server, but let me wake you guys up, QUEST IS DEAD IN THIS SERVER, maybe not as much as other modes like Infected, CTF, Assessination, Spy Mode and others, but the truth is that this mode isn't played so much, AND QUESTERS ARE ALMOST DEAD. If you ask me, there are only like 6 or 7 questers (Real ones, not the guys that only play Scrider because they only want coins, people which i don't like and i always send them to Turbo for don't ruin the fun on quest), which copared to the 100-120 active players, they are less than 10%. So, stop crying as a kid and go play your TDM, Duel or CW please.

Third, McSic & Dave only think on quests: Sure, and i'm an alien too. This is really dumb af, first they only update quest once a year, second they've made Turbo Mode for kids that complain about lvl up fast on quests can be happy, third they've never gave something to the players that have lost their PVE weapons from v7, fourth they've never fixed the ****ing glitch that have been there at least since v8 released, fifth they've never made PVE clothes, Scrider Rings and Scrider Magazines useful (in these 2 last i mean the fact that there's no difference between a common and a legendary), sixth the new AI that they try to fix in each patch, do i need to continue?

Basically, people here like to trash talk about quests and this server with totally ignorance. But... the staff aren't angels, now it's time to say the bad things they've done.

First of all, v7 to v8.
    Don't missunderstand me, i love the way you guys made different categories for each weapon (Light/Standard(in SGs)/Heavy), but i'll be totally honest, why the **** you guys deleted all weapons incluiding PVE ones and didn't gave something to reward it?, This is A BIG FAIL in all ways. How we can trust that in any update you guys will not delete it? How we can know that we are not losing our time to hunt these items? I mean, do you guys know how much time we spend on game for get the max PVE damage? Or even the time for get a single lengend? And yeah, you guys can say that now it's more "easy" (5% isn't easy, but tbh i like it and for me it's enough) to get legendaries now, but the TIME they've spent to get those items wasn't worth if you deleted them. Tbh it's too late for do anything about this, i think most of these people will never come back by this mistake (or at least not in long time), but for real, if you guys will do this again, you all will lost the few questers this server has.

Second, the ****ing AI.
    I'll be totally honest with this, i don't like anything about it. All questers are used to do quests with the old AI, and they like how it is, because they've played with it in long time, 2, 3, 4 even 10 years playing this AI. And until i know, NO ONE, even the official servers, haven't fix this, then, WHY YOU GUYS TRY IT?

When this "thing" was added, i was the first one to complain about it, and the only answer i've got is "NPCs are smarter now", let me laugh on this too, LMFAOOOOOOO. Of course, now npcs don't get stuck at a ****ing wall. Of course, now bosses can learn you movements and kill you. Of course, i've never saw how an npc or boss walk around itself as a dumbass BEFORE AND AFTER this AI was added.

I totally respect the staff, and tbh i understand many things about their decisions and such things, but let's be honest, you guys only added this for "FIX" Scrider, not for make quests fun or for fix them, it's all about scrider, because you guys want to nerf it somehow. And how can i proof it? Each time you guys say "Scrider fixed", the AI is changed and it affects all quests.

i'll say ALL wrong things in each AI that was added/fixed (without count the vanilla one):

1st AI: The worst one and by far. It was totally randomly, it didn't have any sence and ruined completely the quests, but somehow this AI was the best for Scrider in my opinion (It's so ironic that the worst one was the best for scrider tho).

2nd AI: The best one for quests after Vanilla. This just was perfect, first on the playerlist was the one that NPCs and Bosses target. This was so good because the first on the lost can carry (or tank in MMO concepts) while the rest support him/her shooting to NPCs/Bosses (Basically DPS in MMO concepts). This just was the best way for quest if you guys really wanted to "fix" Ride and Lure. But of course, Scrider was still easy, LET'S ****ING CHANGE IT.

3rd AI: Tbh i wasn't active during this AI, but for what i've heard and saw, was the same thing in quest as in the 1st AI, and now in Scrider hang worked again. But i can't say so much about this one.

4th AI (actual): 2nd worst, without doubt. NPCs get divided by the count of players playing, and sometimes these changes the target. Boss sometimes target a player randomly, sometimes just do one attack in a random moment and follow the one that was targetting, and not gonna say that if you jump (AN ONLY AND SINGLE JUMP!!!!!!) makes the boss/npcs change the target for the time you are in the air, making that if you wanna do a good team work, you cannot jump... I mean, are you seriously!?, you need to be always in the ground or else the ****ing boss will target the other player, making some unfair deaths or getting damage just because this AI works like that. This is just the 1st AI but a little bit fixed, and all for what? FOR FIX SCRIDER BY 4TH TIME!!!

Worst thing it's that i've heard a 5th AI fix is coming... Reason? Idk, you tell me. BECAUSE SCRIDER.

This is just tired and it's killing quest (more than it is right now), you guys cannot remove scrider because this is already an important part of this server, but trying to "fix" it is the same thing. I really appreciate all the work you guys put on this game, but seriously, these things make you guys seems like want to kill this mode in anyway. (And i still didn't end with this thread).

Third, the glitches and bugs that were requesting to fix in a long time... While you guys want to "fix" Scrider, there's a lot of bugs and glitches in quests that weren't fixed. Act 2.1 to act 2.4 still have the bug that when the boss near the walls or pillars of the map, it can spawn npcs out of the map and make it impossible to complete. In act 4.4 (last stage) there is some invisible walls that annoys and stop you from dashing for dodge attacks of npcs/bosses, making it almost impossible. The range that was modified after increasing daggers range, making them more OP and really annoy in some case (99% of this can be fixed by increasing the movement speed on dual MGs, only the boss from act 1.3 and 1.4 need to be modified because his range is annoy even with a single MG). The 1-hit nades have 0 pve after reaching 1000 PVE (This is an obiously method for fast fix another glitch). And of course, the famous glitch that makes npcs/bosses immortals if a player leave. And i think i'm missing more bugs/glitches, but well, these are the most important ones.

As i said right now there's 6-7 questers still active (real ones, not exp grinders), this mode is basically dead now by many of the decisions that were taken, and of course, as questers are minority, no one complained before, but it's time for this, questers are a part of the community too, and i can understand that you guys focus more on pvp since this game is focus on it. But you cannot ruin this mode and ignore questers' opinion just because they are few (or at least this is how me and my friends feel and think) and because PvP players cry about this mode.

I'll totally ignore any reply is for trolling, insult, or anything like that, not gonna lose my time discussing with some people that hate or dislike quest. Not everyone will like what you like, and you should accept it. If people don't play CW, Duel, TDM or any other mode don't trash talk on them and respect them, because they are players like you and me. I respect that you play PvP and i even want to give ideas for you people. So please, don't trash talk about other modes just because only you don't like it, there's people that enjoy them as you do with your modes.

Anyway, thank you for reading, and please, if you guys want to give an opinion, be serious and understand it.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

2. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

BerS (01-30-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Well, if I've proved something here is:
    1. Questers are dead in forums.
    2. Seems like the staff doesn't care about this. (Or at least seems like that).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe cuz ur writing a full essay, no one gonna read that
    summarize in 20 words or less

5. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Divine (01-29-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Actually working on a quest project, just takes a lot of time and effort.
    As for the AI, it was actually MAIET that made a new AI script for the Challenge Quest, not us.

Personally I want to focus more on cleaning up quest again after I finished a few more projects and stuff from the suggestion list (slowly I am getting there).

So all I can say is, if you wait a bit more you will get a brand new quest and I am planning of working on a new set of pages that are harder but more rewarding as page 65.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

BerS (01-30-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Maybe cuz ur writing a full essay, no one gonna read that
    summarize in 20 words or less
    Yeah, you say this, but when I see others like this one (like Rain talking about time banned for hackers) it has a lot of replies and it's not 20 words post.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Actually working on a quest project, just takes a lot of time and effort.
    As for the AI, it was actually MAIET that made a new AI script for the Challenge Quest, not us.

Personally I want to focus more on cleaning up quest again after I finished a few more projects and stuff from the suggestion list (slowly I am getting there).

So all I can say is, if you wait a bit more you will get a brand new quest and I am planning of working on a new set of pages that are harder but more rewarding as page 65.
    It's not that if MAIET made or not, it's the fact the AI has been changing just because Scrider is too OP for lvling. And this is affecting all quests.

Since this new AI made by McSic has been added, the quests has been dying, and in each patch release, the AI changes just because there was found a new way for do scrider.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Yeah, you say this, but when I see others like this one (like Rain talking about time banned for hackers) it has a lot of replies and it's not 20 words post.
    Well thats a whole different topic, probably one that more people can relate to than this.

Personally I think this threads shows that you are not aware of how much work it takes and how long it takes to do the things they have done for questing so far.

But I am very conflicted about this thread, because it seems like you want them to update everything about quests but at the same time you seem to mock dave/mc for working on quest related stuff when its only "6-8 real questers" left.
    Last edited by Linzor; 01-29-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Well thats a whole different topic, probably one that more people can relate to than this.

Personally I think this threads shows that you are not aware of how much work it takes and how long it takes to do the things they have done for questing so far.

But I am very conflicted about this thread, because it seems like you want them to update everything about quests but at the same time you seem to mock dave/mc for working on quest related stuff when its only "6-8 real questers" left.
    I know how much work it takes on these things. But the point of this thread is that they have taken many bad decisions about this mode. I mean, the decision of delete all PVE items from v7 & They don't fix the glitches of some things have but they "fix" scrider because it's too op and PvP players complain about this making a new AI that on each patch they "fix" again affecting all quests just because there was find a new way for complete scrider. You think that i'm "mocking" because they're making a new content for the few questers are there, but the reality is i'm complaining they are killing more this mode as it is right now by their decisions. Of course, i've loved when they've increased the lvls from 15 to 30 on PVE items. Of course, i've loved when they've added 4 quests more for Challenge Quests, it's true, there are good things they've added and i appreciate them, but this thread is about what i dislike (and the questers are still there) about some things they've done and added.

Edit: Oh, and if you meant that i complaining about they don't update more often quests or the turbo mode, you missunderstood it. I'm aware that this game is 80% pvp, so i don't really care that they update quest once on a year. And Turbo was useful for move those kids that are impatients for lvling on quests. The fact i'm mention them is for let the PvP players know that this isn't a Quest Server, i'm not complaining about these things.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-29-2020 at 09:04 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that if MAIET made or not, it's the fact the AI has been changing just because Scrider is too OP for lvling. And this is affecting all quests.

Since this new AI made by McSic has been added, the quests has been dying, and in each patch release, the AI changes just because there was found a new way for do scrider.
    Weren't all the issues related to people "abusing glitches"?

Anyhow.. also had an idea of having a global broadcast when a quester get's a legendary item.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Weren't all the issues related to people "abusing glitches"?

Anyhow.. also had an idea of having a global broadcast when a quester get's a legendary item.
    Then we can consider RS, DBF, TBF and such things as abusing glitches since they are it too, right? Idk, tell me how you can consider ride, lure and such things as glitch when the issue is from vanilla (aka the original gunz) and not something unique of the server (like the PVE glitch which made donor have an absurd damage in quest).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, like that idea since it can be only for ppl that play quests, for don't annoy ppl that doesn't care about these things (if you are going to add it in-game).
    Last edited by LostX; 01-29-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well, if I've proved something here is:
    1. Questers are dead in forums.
    2. Seems like the staff doesn't care about this. (Or at least seems like that).
    How much more should this server do for questers? it literally died cause they tried to fully convert it and only care for what the questers want with a massive MMORPG wannae update a year or 2 ago which is when the server hasnt peaked over 100people online ever since they decided lets not listen to the active cw'ers and just try to greed and get all the questers from all servers and in return actually killed the server despite all of that they still DID alot for questers with all these special item drops and new modes yet never satisfied questers.. im not going to argue how you can enjoy quest each to their own I guess just dont understand how you guys out of all can complain?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information