Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    is turbo like quest? faster exp like berzerk in a sewer
    Those are two different things, they do not even come close of being "the same".

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I can see that you've never played V6 .

Our donor shotguns were turned into complete shite (Original red donor sgs) and have been shit through all of V7 until the recent rebalance.
    Well, it's different if you ask me tbh. As you said, the sgs became shit in v7 (if i didn't missundertood it) and became good again by the rebalance of sgs. Instead, in the case of pve items, they've TOTALLY deleted, so you should've re-hunt the items. This is like if the SGs you've bought with coins were totally deleted and you need to rebirth your character again for get them. You get the difference between these 2 cases?

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Do you actually have a bunch of screenshots of these "invisible walls" actually curious of how hard it would be to fix it, as in.. if we need to remove or add them, and where.
    But I have a feeling that it does require to remake all those maps, but it also depends on the map.

And we are not going to remove quest, it will actually get some love this year.
    If you mean the walls that are annoy, they're on the last stage of the Act 4.4. Don't have any screenshot because well, just completed it a couple of times, and didn't complete it again or took the time for get screenshots or a video about it cuz it's so annoy and was sure McSic or Dave will not do anyrhing about this just seeing the case of 2.1-2.4 acts glitches. But basically, the walls are in the center of the map. This is annoy because if you want to dash for dodge the robots thst flip you, this stop you and they get you.

About the glitch on act 2.1-2.4 that doesn't let you finish the quest, i've remembered 2 things. On superflip map, on the dodgeball place, there's a invisible ground that save you from fall into oblivion, idk if it can be possible, bit might this can let you recicle it for the glitch. But in the case you can't, in scrider's map this is already solved, when scrider spawns npcs out of the map, i've realized that they don't get the same glitch as the acts i've previously said, so maybe you can use this map for bosses' stage? I think it should work. Anyway i'm totally free for test anything if it's needed.

Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    You’re bad at writing essays , the only summary I could think of
    Well, english is not my main language, neither i'm an expert on it, and add it that i'm so bad explain my ideas sometimes, making me enter in contradictions because i don't know how to say exactly what i mean. But since there's no one that wanted to say this issues with quests, had the feeling to do it.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-31-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Can only do an attempt of a fix if I get some visual evidence (pref. a video).

Cannot promise it can be fixed.

Country
    Thanks
    Those are two different things, they do not even come close of being "the same".
    i see quest and turbo as exp faster way to hit lvl 99 so i thought it would be the same

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Can only do an attempt of a fix if I get some visual evidence (pref. a video).

Cannot promise it can be fixed.
    I'll try to get a video then. Gonna see if a friend can help me with this since my laptop is kinda bad for recording.

Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    i see quest and turbo as exp faster way to hit lvl 99 so i thought it would be the same
    You cannot compare a PvP mode with a PvE mode ROFL. And right now the only quest that can be compared in the fast way to get exp is scrider (at least atm). Turbo right now is more faster for get exp than most of quests this game have.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    In that way yeah, you are right. Didn't know that you guys didn't have the source of invisible walls (which is rare for me because normally developers have it, but if you say so I don't have any other thing than trust you.)
    This just made me realize that you have absolutely no idea regarding gunz development. Please stop talking about development trying to pretend you know anything, it hurt my brain to read that.

If you mean the walls that are annoy, they're on the last stage of the Act 4.4.
    Not a bug. They are supposed to be there to make the last stage harder, which they do.

If there's a FM please lock this, there's nothing more to talk about.
    Done. I guess everything you wanted to say has been said. If you wish to talk to Stephan you can do so in private.

7. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

StephanM (01-31-2020)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information