Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Ok... So I was thinking that announcing 10 times more isn't bad. You see guys, when a user just logged in and he/she doesn't know that there's an event on going, a second or third so in and so frth will let him/her know.

(Some will say, :check the event channel if there's an event, no need for that retard opinion/suggestion.)
    yes im sure that announcing "cmon guys dont u enjoy find the ghost" 1 minute after you announced "4th call for find the ghost" will attract players who managed to login in that 1 minute timeframe.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

As much as I'd like to protect the staff members who are agreeing spamming admin wall 5X or more is right I'm totally against it.

It gets really annoying when a user is CW'ing or in a TDM having a chat then constantly seeing notices about the same event? 5 X 3 events = thats 15 notices we see just in the matter of 40 minutes.

What Stephan suggested would be the best option.

Agreeeeeed with this!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (02-01-2020), rise (02-01-2020)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Hi,

As much as I'd like to protect the staff members who are agreeing spamming admin wall 5X or more is right I'm totally against it.

It gets really annoying when a user is CW'ing or in a TDM having a chat then constantly seeing notices about the same event? 5 X 3 events = thats 15 notices we see just in the matter of 40 minutes.

What Stephan suggested would be the best option.

Agreeeeeed with this!
    I don't see anyone of us agreeing that 5 notices for 1 event is justified. We try to do as little as possible, which makes for 2x3 in a span of 1,5 to 2 hours. If there are people who think this is too much, please consider the fact that there are people who actually read the notices and use them to participate in events. I highly doubt having 6 messages showing up in 1,5 hours is even slightly annoying at all.

5. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Zeino (02-01-2020)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Maybe we can get 'CLAN WARS' announced every 5 minutes aswell, o wait there's no competitive staff members

7. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Oriqin (02-12-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Maybe we can get 'CLAN WARS' announced every 5 minutes aswell, o wait there's no competitive staff members
    We can just make an automated broadcast for that every hour. *thinking*

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I don't think the admin wall itself is the problem, it's the few staff members abusing it. We try to stop them from abusing / spamming it so players don't get annoyed and still be notified when something important is to be announced (such as unexpected maintenance/downtime/server restart).

Declined

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information