Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    http://i48.tinypic.com/1037l2x.jpg

I'm not liking how Nitro is going on thinking his so "Superior" to us, Just because his a super Moderator that does not give him the right to troll peopleand not let us have a say about it. I'm sure many people was watching how much of a abuser and short sighted staff NitroAnon can be.

I didn't take a "Less calm" Approach because he would not listen. Once on MSN he told me, AsianThunder, Jaka that he does what he likes this is why I had to say those words, he won't stop this guy don't know whats good for him.

Had enough of him deal with him now please.

He always add Feud to something EVERY SINGLE time he don't even know when to stop when we tell him to stop he carrys on with his life story no one wants to hear it and he keeps carrying on.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I simpily called asian a hippicorate for doing the exact opposite of what he said. He should not have posted in the locked thread when It did not involve him and I called him on it. I am superior to you in forum rank and that means if you disrespect me I have the right and power to ban you. There is no argument here and Jak will handle this seeing as how he is the one that spoke with us. So next time think before you tell me to shut my mouth.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...oAnon/kyuu.jpg

No matter if you claim its advice you should have left the curse word out.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    I simpily called asian a hippicorate for doing the exact opposite of what he said. He should not have posted in the locked thread when It did not involve him and I called him on it. I am superior to you in forum rank and that means if you disrespect me I have the right and power to ban you. There is no argument here and Jak will handle this seeing as how he is the one that spoke with us. So next time think before you tell me to shut my mouth.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...oAnon/kyuu.jpg

No matter if you claim its advice you should have left the curse word out.
    Thanks you just added the bit I was missing on the SS, Didn't Grascen say you should be a ass at times? Well I just did.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Thanks you just added the bit I was missing on the SS, Didn't Grascen say you should be a ass at times? Well I just did.
    Yes but insulting a higher rank is not the way to handle this. I had every right to ban you. I abused nothing nor did I provke you to say what you said.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    Something to add on this...

I heard from some people that Nitro was trolling my name, After hearing that I got angry and tried being nice to him and asking him on msn what had happened-"Are you chatting ****?" then he just replied with a rude comment and blocked me.
    After when I went on chatbox and tried sorting it out, he told me that I shouldn't go on or else... I mean don't I have rights? I should know what had happened and in the TOS somewhere it says that talking about staff behind their backs is wrong. I wasn't the only person that he trolled, Bunny was also a victim.

Staff have powers for a reason, Nitro's rage and anger always gets the better of him leading the power he has into abuse. - Your 17 Nitro? And you still can't control yourself.

One more thing to address. Nitro don't ever call me bro again because you just demonstrate how much of a backstabber you can be because the minute after that you started trolling my name.

What a absurd amount of abuse Nitro has displayed today.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    Something to add on this...

I heard from some people that Nitro was trolling my name, After hearing that I got angry and tried being nice to him and asking him on msn what had happened-"Are you chatting ****?" then he just replied with a rude comment and blocked me.
    After when I went on chatbox and tried sorting it out, he told me that I shouldn't go on or else... I mean don't I have rights? I should know what had happened and in the TOS somewhere it says that talking about staff behind their backs is wrong. I wasn't the only person that he trolled, Bunny was also a victim.

Staff have powers for a reason, Nitro's rage and anger always gets the better of him leading the power he has into abuse. - Your 17 Nitro? And you still can't control yourself.

One more thing to address. Nitro don't ever call me bro again because you just demonstrate how much of a backstabber you can be because the minute after that you started trolling my name.

What a absurd amount of abuse Nitro has displayed today.
    I do not recall this "backtalking" nor have I "raged". Yes you did come on msn and I did not wish to talk to you and said "A hippircorite you are" and then blocked you. Msn has nothing to do with my powers nor is it abusing anything. I said that we should not talk about this in shout and was intrested to why you still contiuned to try to talk to me after I blocked you on msn. Stoop made a decision and then locked his topic and then you go and attack sub even after it was over. You sir have been acting even more immature then I have based on your threads and reports. This is just another instance you you doing the exact same thing you accuse people of and thats Immaturity. So no where here does it show me absuing anything nor any rule breaking. And ironicly your willing to risk kyuu's job but you claim to be his true buddy.

All that has to be said is said and no more posts here untill jak gets on or there will be infractions.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    God. I can't get one good night of sleep without waking up to a gigantic argument. Well. Whatever.

NitroAnon, I expect better from you than to argue back with them. Yes you are their superior, but that means if they argue with you, just let them argue with themselves, and not argue back with them so they can just prove their point that you are argumentative and immature; all you are doing is hurting yourself and having me chastise you when you argue with Kyuu, Asianthunder and the others. Come on. Learn to control that aspect of yourself. If you don't, don't expect to get a job in real life, ever.

To Kyuu and Asianthunder, he IS your superior, and should be treated as such. I can understand you guys don't like that, and I know you want him fired, but the reality of the matter is this, he isn't going to be fired because you guys just don't like him. Plain and simple. If he is doing something you don't like, what the hell did I tell you BOTH to do? I told you both to report it to me, Stroop, Gucci, Sniper, McSic, or Girbicid, did I not? So why are you BOTH taking it into your own hands? Fighting with a superior gets you nowhere. Thats why you let his peers and superiors deal with him.

Now. I am extremely tired of seeing you guys argue all the damn time, so I'd like to either see some apologies, or some vows and promises never to speak to one another ever again, because I am really tired of dealing with this. So I give Kyuu, NitroAnon, and Asianthunder permission to post ONE reply and that is it. I do not want to see ANYTHING that could cause another feud. Just your goodbyes to one another.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Now. I am extremely tired of seeing you guys argue all the damn time, so I'd like to either see some apologies, or some vows and promises never to speak to one another ever again, because I am really tired of dealing with this. So I give Kyuu, NitroAnon, and Asianthunder permission to post ONE reply and that is it. I do not want to see ANYTHING that could cause another feud. Just your goodbyes to one another.
    This cannot happen if I am constantly attacked for aything I say. Even when I am not talking to or about them they jump into my conversations and start it all over again. Untill that is ended they together will contiune to attack me. The only thing diffrent about this time is I said something 1st.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    Jakadin we are reporting Nitroanon are we not?

We know he is superior but not so superior he gets to treat us like that. Trolling me and Bunnychaser, what kind of a superior is he? I just wanted to know what had happened yet he replies in a rude manor,then has the nerves to say stop going on about it on chatbox.... YEAH HIS SUPERIOR BUT DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT?

I'm seriously so close to loosing it, Don't blame me for my actions if Nitro ever tries talking to me again.

Banned

Thanks
    Pfft, Just stop it Nitro your making it worst -.-.... Just stop adding feud to stuff seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information