Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Pfft, Just stop it Nitro your making it worst -.-.... Just stop adding feud to stuff seriously.
    And I shall as long as I am not attacked for every little thing I say. And you are doing the same as well my friend.

Final statment.

The reason for the "arguments" is I can't speak one word with out one of my haters finding something wrong with it. So when my opinion don't make such a big deal to people they will always attack me and then turn it around and say I started it. Take responsiblity for you actions like I am and we can end this here.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    And I shall as long as I am not attacked for every little thing I say. And you are doing the same as well my friend.

Final statment.

The reason for the "arguments" is I can't speak one word with out one of my haters finding something wrong with it. So when my opinion don't make such a big deal to people they will always attack me and then turn it around and say I started it. Take responsiblity for you actions like I am and we can end this here.
    Didn't read anything but the last line w/e just stop, starting to get me vexxed.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Thanks you just added the bit I was missing on the SS, Didn't Grascen say you should be a ass at times? Well I just did.
    Please do not misinterpret my meaning. By "being an ass", I meant how the users on the forums see you, when you punish them for disobeying the rules.

@ Topic: I don't care who's being a jerk to who, you people need to get along.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    @ Topic: I don't care who's being a jerk to who, you people need to get along.
    Seriously. I have had enough of dealing with the arguing. McSic agrees that you guys, Kyuu, NitroAnon, and Asianthunder all three get one last chance. Any more arguing will result in being fired. So choose your actions wisely...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information