Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion description:
    Would be nice to add more SkillMaps to the game cuz the current one are getting really boring , also adding a checkpoint option which will help players to improve at skillmaps and have more fun.

2. The following user said thank you to DonFire for this useful post:

Hulk (02-11-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We definitely have that on our list.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I think adding a tag that enables individual players to click a button to set up a checkpoint and then be able to essentially use the admin summon command to it would be nice for players that want to practice specific areas of skillmaps or normal maps in general even though not many people really care about it nowadays. still a plus one from me.

as for more maps, sure i guess i dont mind, but i know admins wont like the idea of making the client heavier by adding more maps, because they removed maps in the past that werent used.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I think adding a tag that enables individual players to click a button to set up a checkpoint and then be able to essentially use the admin summon command to it would be nice for players that want to practice specific areas of skillmaps or normal maps in general even though not many people really care about it nowadays. still a plus one from me.
    I think what you're refering to is a teleport-mod for the players (easy and has been done before), but I think a seperate Skillmap Mode (or Parkour as StephanM calls it) could be a nice addition.

And yeah we could definitely add the teleport-mod again.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DonFire View Post
    Suggestion description:
    Would be nice to add more SkillMaps to the game cuz the current one are getting really boring , also adding a checkpoint option which will help players to improve at skillmaps and have more fun.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...1-Parkour-mode

Might be what you are looking for.
    A way to do your skillmaps, get rewarded for it in experience for example when completing a final check point.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

as for more maps, sure i guess i dont mind, but i know admins wont like the idea of making the client heavier by adding more maps, because they removed maps in the past that werent used.
    if something like this gonna happen just not auto checkpoint or atleast disable it in the game room or something, sometimes if I fell in the skillmap I just want to start over from the beginning.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amenadiel View Post
    if something like this gonna happen just not auto checkpoint or atleast disable it in the game room or something, sometimes if I fell in the skillmap I just want to start over from the beginning.
    Even more simple, make it work as a command that is only allowed in the Skillmap Mode so that you can decide when to use it or not even if you're alive in the map

Country
    Thanks
    Or a room tag that will allow you to press a key to save location and another key to go to that saved location.

10. The following user said thank you to Amenadiel for this useful post:

Bunny (02-11-2020)

Thread Information