Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

From their website: A 1st person open-world factory building sim by Coffee Stain Studios. Conquer nature, build multi-story factories, and automate to satisfaction!
    https://www.satisfactorygame.com/

On Steam: Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven!
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/526870/Satisfactory/

I started playing the game a few days ago and have been really enjoying it and feeling that although its early access, there is ALOT to do. Anyone else plays/is interested in playing?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    some screenshots (not the highest video settings) of my base after 50-60 hours of gameplay:

Last edited by Bunny; 02-22-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    it looks like a robo minecraft I might give it a try

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Finally completed my nuclear power plant energy generators:

And the waste storage facility (expandable, contains storage for 960,000 barrels of uranium waste)

Dealing with radiation aint fun.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Could you tell us what you like about this game? And if there is any end game purpose?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Could you tell us what you like about this game? And if there is any end game purpose?
    I like several things about the game, the aesthetics, the concept of automating everything, the challenge in thinking and planning building ahead so that you wont have to remake the same thing 50 times, something you dont exactly do on a daily basis. i'ts quite similar to programming in that sense that you have to think ahead about expandability.
    The game features 7 'ages', at the end of which you reach nuclear power and begin to dive into aluminum crafting that allows the creation of improved machines. And while the end game isnt defined entirely, as one can expect from an early access game, there is (imo) plenty to enjoy especially with the free multiplayer, with new ages planned (age 8 is open but empty).
    Also, the company seems to be working constantly on adding and fixing new stuff and listening to the community, as can be seen in the "experimental" version of the game, that is essentially like 3 updates ahead.
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-24-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty much done with all early access has to offer ;] (~100 hours of gameplay)
    (the nuclear power plants will be self sufficient for 300 real life days with the current waste storage)

the game is constantly under development and theres a website where developers look at user suggestions for things to fix/add, so i expect to come back to this game soon enough.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-03-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Thread Information