μ

Country
    Thanks
    I'm on PC. ign: BarelyVivid

Been playing this game in my spare time recently, it's good. Really good. Set in Washington D.C. everything just looks so surreal. So much detail gone into the game, seriously worth playing if you haven't yet.

Not to mention, it's only $2.99! Should mention tho, it's not region locked, but geoblocked (meaning you need a vpn and paypal to purchase the game, but you don't need one to play it. this only applies if youre outside the US.).

Also playing on geforce now with a controller. (has anyone tried out Geforce now recently? I've had nothing but an incredible time with it so far).

But yeah, hit me up if you wanna play. I haven't tried out matchmaking yet so I'm intrigued to see how it is!

- - - Updated - - -

Geforce now is a cloud gaming platform. This shit is next level. It was only released 2 weeks ago (but been in beta for a year or two?). plus u can play ur steam library (only supported games so far) on it which is pretty neat. same with any other games u own with other launchers
    Last edited by Shino; 02-21-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    In the netherlands its 3 euro also thru the microsoft store, i wanted to buy it but idk who to play with

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    In the netherlands its 3 euro also thru the microsoft store, i wanted to buy it but idk who to play with
    U can play with me my dude ❤

But fr, it's also a really good game solo. If u liked borderlands this would be straight up your alley. It's a bit like a looter shooter, but with a bit of gears mixed in? Idk definitely watch some gameplay and see if you like it but this game has really surprised me, especially for the price

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Man ive played the demo, and ive seen gameplay after its release. I feel the same for this game as I do for Destiny 2, same enemies, same weapons, same gameplay, just new areas. Idk man. Idk how they have balanced pvp but it was awful last time i played. I had aaaaaaalooooot of hours on Divison 1.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Man ive played the demo, and ive seen gameplay after its release. I feel the same for this game as I do for Destiny 2, same enemies, same weapons, same gameplay, just new areas. Idk man. Idk how they have balanced pvp but it was awful last time i played. I had aaaaaaalooooot of hours on Divison 1.
    Idk, me and JP got bored of the first one relatively quickly, it became too repetitive at some point so we've just stopped playing.

Idk if they made it better on the second game though.

Ot:

I don't play it because of the above reason, made me lose faith in the game.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Idk, me and JP got bored of the first one relatively quickly, it became too repetitive at some point so we've just stopped playing.

Idk if they made it better on the second game though.

Ot:

I don't play it because of the above reason, made me lose faith in the game.
    That's very fair criticism tbh. I never played the first so this was my first introduction to the game. I see exactly what you mean though. I've only managed to rack up a couple hours over the course of the week but from the missions I've done so far - it feels like it'll get stale after a while. You unlock everything fairly early on so there's really not much drive to play through.

That being said, I've been enjoying the aesthetic of the game. something about seeing D.C. in ruins just feels so mesmerising ahah

I've also seen a lot of people say that div 2 shouldn't have been released as a second game but instead as an instalment of the first, can't really comment on that though never having played the first.

But yeah, you both make very valid points. Just felt at 2.99, even if I played a couple hours I'd have gotten my moneys worth lol

Country
    Thanks
    add me trihard ok np

Thread Information