Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Varying colours should make it a little easier to read. Feel free to comment on these points and expand on them.

Suggestions:
    Add a clown emoji, would be great for trash talk.

Talking about emojis, it could be a pretty good way to get some more donations in, having paid emojis which the players can unlock (could even be a lucky box). Don't have any knowledge on how the chat server for GunZ works, but you could just strip the message out of all the emojis the player does not have unlocked. For instance player sends "Hello :thumbs-up:", it would simply be stripped "Hello " if the player hasn't unlocked the emote(s).

Add back some of the removed maps in, a few megabytes don't matter. The blue/red AND map was quite popular and fun.

Game balancing is still required as it isn't in a good spot, [L] donor SGs are statistically way better than limit-breakers, sporting 6 clip magazines and a lot less delay in exchange for 1 DMG which doesn't even prevent you from 3 shotting. And as to 3 shotting, it shouldn't be so easy, in fact it's basically 2 PBs and a slash, due to this you don't even have any time to really react if you get backstabbed in a game, it should be balanced around LBs being able to 3 shot with 3 FULL PBs, not 2 and a lazy hit/slash.

[S] = (25 * 9) * 12 = 2700 DMG
    [L] = (30 * 8) * 12 = 2880 DMG
    [H] = (15 * 10) * 12 = 1800 DMG

To balance shotguns, increase HP/AP to handle 3 full 9 DMG PBs (but not 3 full 8 DMG PBs), damage required will then go from 258 to 324 for a full donor-set player. Increase ammo clip for [H] to 4, or at least make SC12 a [S] shotgun so I can use it , really cool model going to waste being put into a currently useless category.

Past that, meds can probably stay the same, maybe become 7 clip, but I'm not sure, I think they'd be fine as is, and maybe some other weapons will need some balancing, but SGs will be good, and swords should be fine too (roughly 11 slashes with donor sword).

[L] and [H] should probably have the same amount of total ammo as [S]... Then like logic suggests, [L] will dish out the least amount of damage overall, [S] is the middle-ground, and [H] the most.

I'm aware that this is how FG has been even since V7, but that doesn't mean it's good.

HP/AP Vials/pills would be fun... They made the game a lot more fast paced. I don't know the exact reason for their removal, but I can see that actual meds you need to pick up require a lot more strategic play (sound effects, pick up delays etc.), so not expecting this to really go anywhere.

Turbo mode isn't good. People who had high amounts of kills were cool to see before this, now it means nothing, and it almost nullifies questing as it's way easier to level up through it... My suggestion is to remove it, but I know people like it so maybe it just requires some changes, not sure...

New crosshair size option is really good, I love it. Perhaps a hue shift slider could be added to further customize your crosshair. Also being able to have more than 3 custom crosshairs would be nice.

Remove CW maps like Garden Small and Pavilion.

Add options to reset FOV to default and reset brightness to default.

Look into Bunny's auto-record suggestion: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-autorecordage. I can't stress how good this would be...

Fixes:
    Disabling shot effects also disables bullet marks for snipers, revs and maybe even more weapons, it seems to only work as intended for shotguns. Please fix this as it would be good to be able to see bullet marks with revs without having to see the shot effect.

Reflection effects, when turned on, still cause huge FPS spikes randomly (usually only on maps with these effects, such as garden water).

Quest cloth gear with DMG% still doesn't seem to do anything, just remove it, if it was fixed it would be overpowered without further balancing, and it just makes it annoying to deal with constantly having to sell them.

Damage counter in quest/CQ doesn't work (at least not with revs/sgs, which is what I tested DMG% clothes with).

RPG mode still requires some dual hotkey pressing mechanic to work well with 1-5 key configs, but I think this is coming in the next patch anyway. So pressing ALT + 1 instead of just 1 to level up a skill.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Oriqin (03-02-2020), Salem (03-01-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's a lot of suggestions.

More emojis. Noted. I don't think we will do paid emojis though. Maybe something else instead.

Add back maps. Yes, we are planning to do that.

Increase HP/AP. I don't think this would be a good idea as it is quite a big change in meta. But if more people agree with you we can do it.

Nerf light shotguns a bit. Noted. Will check that and see if it's necessary. We should probably get a few more opinions though.

Some shotgun changes. Okay.

Add back vials. Hmm. I don't think we will do that. Vials kinda suck. And they changed the meta so much. But we can think about it. Really just gotta nerf them so meds don't become useless.

Maybe decrease EXP in turbo mode a tiny bit. Maybe like 20% less EXP.

A slider for the crosshair size. Could do.

Remove garden small and pavilion from CW. If more people agree we will do it.

Add "default" button for options. OK.

Auto record options. OK.

And a bunch of fixes. OK.

Thank you for the thread. Appreciated.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bipolarity (03-02-2020), Salem (03-01-2020), Skilly (02-29-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's a lot of suggestions.

More emojis. Noted. I don't think we will do paid emojis though. Maybe something else instead.

Add back maps. Yes, we are planning to do that.

Increase HP/AP. I don't think this would be a good idea as it is quite a big change in meta. But if more people agree with you we can do it.

Nerf light shotguns a bit. Noted. Will check that and see if it's necessary. We should probably get a few more opinions though.

Some shotgun changes. Okay.

Add back vials. Hmm. I don't think we will do that. Vials kinda suck. And they changed the meta so much. But we can think about it. Really just gotta nerf them so meds don't become useless.

Maybe decrease EXP in turbo mode a tiny bit. Maybe like 20% less EXP.

A slider for the crosshair size. Could do.

Remove garden small and pavilion from CW. If more people agree we will do it.

Add "default" button for options. OK.

Auto record options. OK.

And a bunch of fixes. OK.

Thank you for the thread. Appreciated.
    Yeah the CW maps, turbo changes and vials definitely require more opinions.
    Changing HP/AP is quite a big meta change which is why I was sceptical about suggesting it, I think it would be good, but like with any balance changes, it would require testing and also require more opinions...

I'm glad to see that pretty much everything else got a pass. Thanks

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    garden small is a good map for 2s
    i dont think light shotguns are really that OP, barely anyone uses them already
    for the hp/ap change could try it out with room tags to see if ppl like it ? like vanilla mode for example

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    for the hp/ap change could try it out with room tags to see if ppl like it ? like vanilla mode for example
    would be nice to add temporary tags [HP(value)][AP(value)], where value will range from the standard Vanilla (125/100), to say, 250/200, with increments of 25 hp/ap.

If these arent good enough standalone tags for people who wish donor equipments to not give an advantage, you can use these tags and a vote on forum to determine what users prefer the new max hp/ap to be and plan ahead accordingly with adjusting the current donor items hp/ap and possibly adding new donors with higher hp, for vips or something.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    i dont think light shotguns are really that OP, barely anyone uses them already
    That's because logically LBs appear to be superior than any other shotgun

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Turbo mode isn't good. People who had high amounts of kills were cool to see before this, now it means nothing, and it almost nullifies questing as it's way easier to level up through it... My suggestion is to remove it, but I know people like it so maybe it just requires some changes, not sure...

Fixes:
    Reflection effects, when turned on, still cause huge FPS spikes randomly (usually only on maps with these effects, such as garden water).

Quest cloth gear with DMG% still doesn't seem to do anything, just remove it, if it was fixed it would be overpowered without further balancing, and it just makes it annoying to deal with constantly having to sell them.

Damage counter in quest/CQ doesn't work (at least not with revs/sgs, which is what I tested DMG% clothes with).
    Nope. First, nerfing turbo will make a lot of shittie ppl that only want lvl up come to quest asking which is the ****ing quest that gives more exp and start to spam "go" like if there isn't a tomorrow (and there's still some ppl that like this in quest, without mention that nerfing turbo will make a lot of drama).

Second, removing clothes isn't the right way, i've already suggested how to make them useful (giving more HP/AP ONLY on Quest and CQ), but if they remove doesn't really matter, tbh it's annoy that my inv get fulled after some runs, and i already have like 50 or 60 legendary clothes.

Third, i think the reason why u didn't saw DMG counter is because you solo'ed it, cuz when i was playing here it worked in team but not in solo, and it happens with all weapons.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Nope. First, nerfing turbo will make a lot of shittie ppl that only want lvl up come to quest asking which is the ****ing quest that gives more exp and start to spam "go" like if there isn't a tomorrow (and there's still some ppl that like this in quest, without mention that nerfing turbo will make a lot of drama).

Second, removing clothes isn't the right way, i've already suggested how to make them useful (giving more HP/AP ONLY on Quest and CQ), but if they remove doesn't really matter, tbh it's annoy that my inv get fulled after some runs, and i already have like 50 or 60 legendary clothes.

Third, i think the reason why u didn't saw DMG counter is because you solo'ed it, cuz when i was playing here it worked in team but not in solo, and it happens with all weapons.
    I don't think nerfing turbo would cause much drama, it is simply too good right now, this is why everyone plays it. And whether it gives 100% EXP or 50% EXP, it doesn't matter, as people will still play it due to it's pace, generally speaking it's a good game mode. I don't think it's good for the longevity of the game though, thanks for your opinion.

I quite like the idea of increasing HP/AP for quest, everything pretty much insta kills you if you stand still anyway, so this would be very good.

You're right about the DMG counter, it does indeed work with a group of people.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I am sure we can have a look at bringing back vial meds into the game.
    As for extra HP/AP, perhaps only for PVE like we did with the damage, this means more quest drops I guess?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Varying colours should make it a little easier to read. Feel free to comment on these points and expand on them.

Suggestions:
    Add a clown emoji, would be great for trash talk.

Talking about emojis, it could be a pretty good way to get some more donations in, having paid emojis which the players can unlock (could even be a lucky box). Don't have any knowledge on how the chat server for GunZ works, but you could just strip the message out of all the emojis the player does not have unlocked. For instance player sends "Hello :thumbs-up:", it would simply be stripped "Hello " if the player hasn't unlocked the emote(s).

Add back some of the removed maps in, a few megabytes don't matter. The blue/red AND map was quite popular and fun.

Game balancing is still required as it isn't in a good spot, [L] donor SGs are statistically way better than limit-breakers, sporting 6 clip magazines and a lot less delay in exchange for 1 DMG which doesn't even prevent you from 3 shotting. And as to 3 shotting, it shouldn't be so easy, in fact it's basically 2 PBs and a slash, due to this you don't even have any time to really react if you get backstabbed in a game, it should be balanced around LBs being able to 3 shot with 3 FULL PBs, not 2 and a lazy hit/slash.

[S] = (25 * 9) * 12 = 2700 DMG
    [L] = (30 * 8) * 12 = 2880 DMG
    [H] = (15 * 10) * 12 = 1800 DMG

To balance shotguns, increase HP/AP to handle 3 full 9 DMG PBs (but not 3 full 8 DMG PBs), damage required will then go from 258 to 324 for a full donor-set player. Increase ammo clip for [H] to 4, or at least make SC12 a [S] shotgun so I can use it , really cool model going to waste being put into a currently useless category.

Past that, meds can probably stay the same, maybe become 7 clip, but I'm not sure, I think they'd be fine as is, and maybe some other weapons will need some balancing, but SGs will be good, and swords should be fine too (roughly 11 slashes with donor sword).

[L] and [H] should probably have the same amount of total ammo as [S]... Then like logic suggests, [L] will dish out the least amount of damage overall, [S] is the middle-ground, and [H] the most.

I'm aware that this is how FG has been even since V7, but that doesn't mean it's good.

HP/AP Vials/pills would be fun... They made the game a lot more fast paced. I don't know the exact reason for their removal, but I can see that actual meds you need to pick up require a lot more strategic play (sound effects, pick up delays etc.), so not expecting this to really go anywhere.

New crosshair size option is really good, I love it. Perhaps a hue shift slider could be added to further customize your crosshair. Also being able to have more than 3 custom crosshairs would be nice.

Remove CW maps like Garden Small and Pavilion.

Add options to reset FOV to default and reset brightness to default.

Look into Bunny's auto-record suggestion: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-autorecordage. I can't stress how good this would be...

Fixes:
    Disabling shot effects also disables bullet marks for snipers, revs and maybe even more weapons, it seems to only work as intended for shotguns. Please fix this as it would be good to be able to see bullet marks with revs without having to see the shot effect.

RPG mode still requires some dual hotkey pressing mechanic to work well with 1-5 key configs, but I think this is coming in the next patch anyway. So pressing ALT + 1 instead of just 1 to level up a skill.
    u care about the server, god bless u and ur family. i like the idea adding vials back its really good to have them specialy when ur questing hhhhh i bow to u master skilly, u are truly a fgunzlegend
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information