Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    Rey

Reason:
    Slapping me in dodgeball because i had ninja in his RTD gamemode dodgeball because i didnt say i had ninja from the start of the round. The replay clearly shows me stating it 4 times but the user has neglected to place any importance to my queries after i have questioned his decision to add RTD to dodgeball in the first place.

Proof/Evidence:
    https://puu.sh/FfLdN/f721641a4a.gzr

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I want to point out that Rey notified me multiple times to spawn all the players with "Ninja" jump. So, I believe the report should be directed more at me. I wasn't paying enough attention to the chat and looking around for people with said dice roll. So, on behalf of that I apologize. I just want to put down that this report is justified and willingly accept the consequences for my actions. Rey is not at fault here.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

I guess Prone has answered all your questions, Bunny.

He apologised and accepted that it's nothing to do with Rey. If you have nothing else to add, I will be closing the thread in the next 6 hours.

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    1 more thing; It appears that staff members aren't willing to consider my points pretty much after the 2nd sentence of whatever it is i'm saying.
    The next round of the same event i got stronger legs and didnt have to do much besides jumping in place to win. I've told Rey in the gameroom that not only ninja jump but also stronger legs could be problematic in such an event, but he said im giving him a headache and simply ignored it. I believe the followup occurrence that resulted in this report is a result of it. I hope staff members will take into deeper consideration the things I state in events, mainly because of the experience I have in them.

I dont care about the slap, feel free to close this report.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see, some of the GM's have been hosting a lot recently to help the ETs, you need to understand that as GMs, it is not our job to host events so there's nothing wrong with making a mistake here and there, that's how we learn after all. So yea, maybe this time they weren't paying enough attention but you immediately left the room with the saying "okay this is a report", you could whisper Prone who was also in the room and have a chat with him about it instead of immediately reporting. It is important for me to repeat the fact that GM's don't even have to host events so I don't understand why are you trying to report GMs for hosting, do you want the GMs to stop hosting and then there will be less events? GMs are hosting for the community, not because we are bored and got nothing better to do.

As Prone replied above, he already apologized for not paying enough attention and you said we can close the thread so case closed. I've seen some ETs hosting Dodgeball + RTD and they have always been spawning those who have "ninja jump", if you ask me then it's fair to keep those who have "stronger legs" because you can either get an advantage by getting that or "speed demon" and maybe you can get fked by getting "slow down" or "zoomed out" or "wireframe", it's all about luck. However, feel free to talk with one of the ETs about it, there aren't specific rules about Dodgeball + RTD.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information