uwu

Country
    Thanks
    this is a follow up to skilly's amazing thread : https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ew-suggestions

Forcing a meta isn't good, and neither is limiting the playing field. Overwatch was a victim of meta forcing which made a lot of people hate the game.(pros/semi pro players have told me this information. I'm not pulling it out of my ass.)

Using vials and pills have their merits as long as they are balanced since to warrant them you would need to have an excessively aggressive playstyle. So they don't have to be a must have but rather an option suitable to each player's playstyle. It adds a dynamic to TDMs/CW regarding enemy HP.

To be completely honest, with the current HP/AP values pushing any corner with any HP less than full to gain any sort of advantage is basically suicide. This is also a side effect of the spread being tighter on FG allowing you to hit harder from longer ranges so really if you try to push any player behind cover from medium-ish range there's a good chance that you'll get shot down before you even get a chance to lever your push.(mainly targeted towards better players who are actually able to hit their shots and not the garden room fanatics)

I have thought about it before and totally agree with Skilly that you should be able to kill from dmg close to 3 full pbs, but a decent amount more than 2 pbs. currently 2 pbs with [S] sgs do 216 dmg which is a mere 42 total hp short of full(donors-258). Realistically speaking during a cw or tdm you are, for the most part, never full hp. And quite often you don't even med up to full on purpose for the sake of helping your teammates. So buffing it up to 3 pb range would be a good change 100%. Would also reduce the amount of lucky kills people get randomly, commonly complained about from any player who plays any different server.
    To relate to ^this^ point take the M4 in CSGO as an example, where it does 90~ dmg, but before you even get to the point of shooting someone you have so much utility(nades) thrown out that it softens everyone up if even by 5-10 which is enough to take your 90 dmg headshot to a kill. Quite similar to gunz cw or tdm where you are poked at before you're in a real duel(applicable to pretty much most maps with a few exceptions in a few areas of some maps). This is just to clarify my point.

Current fg balance/stats promotes camping to an all time high which leads me to think that Vials AND Meds would be a great return if you are able to balance it. I suggest you take a small group of your better cw players and talk over the stats that you are to be balanced. Mainly how much a Med user is able to heal up behind cover vs a full rushing opponent who has vial ticks going on mid fight.

There's a lot to think about here that of which only better players would ever even consider, so it's highly advised you take the words of your better players and not the general community on balance, the same community that complains about 50 delay from LBs being imba when most of them can't even shoot as fast as your non-donor shotguns to begin with.

The new cw maps are horrible, revert the changes in my opinion. Garden small has little to no strategy involved in it just because of how the map layout is designed, however some people have told me they like it, so I'll stick with it. Stairway could be added and not totally overhauled but I honestly don't know as It's the same as garden small where I heard some players actually like it. ( Again, decent players here and not your average or above average chaps).

There has been a full suggestion TXT file by Shang which I've seen that has full numbers and calculations for balance for every single weapon in the game. I suggest you refer to that for some inspiration. (And give him his E.L.I.T.E. status, perhaps?)

Oh,and actually permaban people rather than having them get banned, wait for 6 months, post an appeal and get unbanned shortly after only to get banned again a few weeks to a couple of months later.
    There's a lot more to this that I won't go through simply because it's too much effort for both the players as well as the current staff being extremely incompetent

These are just a few points that I wanted to follow up on since Skilly actually put in the effort and posted about them.

last request: please please please
    make the mayuri SG [S] or [L] so people can use the damn thing and have fun with it as an actual usable shotgun. Heck it would give us a reason to spend coins. Literally the best sg out there FX wise IMO since it's one of the very few weapons in the game that has different audio FX (like the plunger). And is just fun to hear when you play.
    Last edited by Lawri; 03-01-2020 at 09:43 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Lawri for this useful post:

HeavenSent (03-03-2020)

Thanks
    Well thought out and I agree with a lot of this. It's almost impossible to be successful with an agro playstyle in current year

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Already been looking into 'nerfing' the lastest number I have of the pills and vials since they were too strong before they got removed, this will require a lot of time and testing before an actual release, expect a delay and cost change for sure.
    Personally I would only stick to a hand full of these in the bounty shop, so no OP donation vials or pills (so we will not repeat history).

And think it should not be too hard to turn the Mayuri into a [S] or [L], but that is up to the admins to choose if they want to change that in the first place.

Thread Information