Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    NayrB's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    Posts
    41
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    12
    Good day! I would like to suggest to put more reward for streaming, like if you stream 30-40 times you would receive a 5 or 10 lucky box ? 😁😂 Thanks!

  2. The following user said thank you to NayrB for this useful post:

    King (03-04-2020)

  3. #2
    Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanked
    906
    Thanks
    1,080
    Just buy the lucky boxes through your donations

  4. #3
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanked
    2,761
    Thanks
    1,131
    Agreed, but perhaps not on the prize.
    Streamers already get 25 coins per stream (1 hour), and the rewards stop at around 25 streams.
    The coins are more than enough but perhaps could be reduced to 20 for additional prizes past 25 streams.

  5. #4
    NayrB's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    Posts
    41
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    12
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Agreed, but perhaps not on the prize.
    Streamers already get 25 coins per stream (1 hour), and the rewards stop at around 25 streams.
    The coins are more than enough but perhaps could be reduced to 20 for additional prizes past 25 streams.
    Yes please! 🥰

  6. #5
    King's Avatar チャクラの母

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Posts
    254
    Thanked
    299
    Thanks
    32
    Originally Posted by NayrB View Post
    Good day! I would like to suggest to put more reward for streaming, like if you stream 30-40 times you would receive a 5 or 10 lucky box ? ���� Thanks!
    Nice agree but depends on dave for the new rewards xd

  7. The following user said thank you to King for this useful post:

    NayrB (03-04-2020)

  8. #6
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Country
    Posts
    105
    Thanked
    35
    Thanks
    32
    it would be nice if streamer that streams daily have a “streamer” coat like staff coat

  9. #7
    Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Country
    Posts
    761
    Thanked
    286
    Thanks
    165
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    it would be nice if streamer that streams daily have a “streamer” coat like staff coat
    They have an exclusive Twitch set. Idk which number will u get those.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

  10. #8
    NayrB's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    Posts
    41
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    12
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    They have an exclusive Twitch set. Idk which number will u get those.

    You get it on 5 stream!

    What about they make 2 hours stream per day and u get 50 coins?

  11. The following user said thank you to NayrB for this useful post:

    King (03-06-2020)

  12. #9
    King's Avatar チャクラの母

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Posts
    254
    Thanked
    299
    Thanks
    32
    Originally Posted by NayrB View Post
    You get it on 5 stream!

    What about they make 2 hours stream per day and u get 50 coins?
    Hope so . . maybe better 2hrs = 50c

  13. #10
    Victory's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Country
    Posts
    13
    Thanked
    95
    Thanks
    3
    Originally Posted by NayrB View Post
    You get it on 5 stream!

    What about they make 2 hours stream per day and u get 50 coins?
    That's how it was when it first started, 2 hours = 50c. Good times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)