Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Esp but for just one team/ET's as a tag.

Only meant for events. A lot of new event ideas could come from such a small thing added to the game. A lot of current events would also have a funny spin to them with this advantage for ET's. A lot of big maps would start being used again for new event ideas or current as the advantage will make it possible for the ET's do kill or do whatever they have to within a couple of minutes instead of 30-60 min. Will post an event idea in the suggestion thread for event ideas.

Now I don't know shit about coding so Idk if this is hard to code or easy af so that's why I'm making a suggestion about it lol.

Only downside I see of adding it is that people gonna think that ET's are targeting someone. But Imo, if you report it then the GM's will bust them for it. Because ESP cases are always so ****ing easy to spot lol.
    Last edited by Linzor; 03-04-2020 at 06:42 PM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Divine (03-04-2020), Faky (03-04-2020), Michi (03-04-2020), Ommadawn (03-04-2020), Zabu (03-04-2020)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yes. Would be very useful in many other events as well (RFN RFD RFS FTS...) I also think we can come up with too many new events based on this tag.
    But again idk if thats possible or not

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    While it has it's advantages, it also has a big disadvantage in the form of "u hate me?" "why aim me?" and so on, lots of potential complaining.(yes it already happens but I think that'll bring a bigger scale)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    While it has it's advantages, it also has a big disadvantage in the form of "u hate me?" "why aim me?" and so on, lots of potential complaining.(yes it already happens but I think that'll bring a bigger scale)
    Guess gms will have some more work over the little spam and lag reports they get nowadays, it'll keep them active.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    If ETs want my private dll containing ESP they can hit me up

7. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Linzor (03-04-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Ignoring the countless problems with the event ideas you suggested, I don't believe there are events where the staff team needs esp and the players team needs to not have esp for the event to work. Thus, the normal esp tag that gives it to both teams works.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Only downside I see of adding it is that people gonna think that ET's are targeting someone. But Imo, if you report it then the GM's will bust them for it. Because ESP cases are always so ****ing easy to spot lol.

If it's possible they can make it so it shows random letters/numbers above the players' heads instead of their character name.

10. The following user said thank you to Aredus for this useful post:

Linzor (03-05-2020)

Thread Information