Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Previous suggestion thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ew-suggestions

Suggestions
    Revamp donator storage system in game, currently the way it works is you move something from your storage onto one character, and use it there, then when you want to use it on another character, you put it back into the storage, switch characters, and take it out of the storage again.

This is a very annoying and tedious system, what I propose is to instead rework it to a global type of inventory where you can equip one item on one character, and then equip it on another character (even while it is still equipped on the first character), so essentially you can have 1 Katana X, and have it equipped on all 4 of your characters.

I guess what I'm looking for is something similar to the mod system in Warframe, where every mod can be equipped on any weapon regardless of whether it's used on something else already...

This obviously requires quite a bit of development work, but I don't think the implementation should be too difficult, it should be far simpler than the current system.

More macro customisation. Add {HP} {MAXHP} {AP} {MAXAP} {DMG} tags that you can use for your macros. So you could do something like '^4MEDDING! ^3{HP}/{MAXHP} ^2{AP}/{MAXAP}', that would display 'MEDDING! 27/139 0/119'

Another example:
    '^1LOW! {DMG} DMG'
    'LOW! 242 DMG'

I think many would appreciate this, it's something I've seen on other servers that I always wanted to see on FG, and integrating it into customised macros would be far better than forcing it to a key like the other servers do to my knowledge...

More clarity with toggling character privacy on the site, maybe a text label to show you whether the character is hidden.

Option for the cool ripple effect bullet marks we had some time back (either towards the end of V7 or start of V8, I honestly can't tell). This must be an option disabled by default as it's not for everyone, but I think it's very appealing. Might require more opinions...?

Video showcasing the effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaw1uHHTbK4
    Having an option between this effect and the current one would be very good (current one is just some kind of small flash, which is actually far more obstructive than the ripples).

Don't darken rooms in the lobby if you're a VIP and there's space for you to join.

Add option to switch the FPS mode camera between the new version and the old version.

Fixes
    Storage item search bar in-game rarely ever works as intended.

FGunZ.net site randomly logs you out for no reason, say you log-in, go to your lucky box page, and it tells you "You need to be logged in" (though it still appears like you were logged in, so you have to press the log-out button). This happens to me very often on a PC with a wired internet connection. When this happens you cannot go to your dashboard anymore either.

Certain donation items on the site need fixed up descriptions (looking at revs and maybe some other ones).

No image thumbnails for clothes in the bounty shop, I initially thought this was for performance reasons (not loading so many images), but there's still thumbnails for all weapons, specials and even avatars, so what's up?

Screen shake does nothing when enabled, I'd say just remove it as I don't think anyone actually uses it.
    Last edited by Skilly; 03-06-2020 at 01:25 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Shang (03-12-2020), Tzunami best0 (03-10-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    the macro suggestion is a really good one, would be nice

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    • think the system proposed with the donator storage system might not be what admins are looking for, for various reasons.
      But one good way it can be implemented is being able to see in the storage system when youre on a character looking for your donors, every item, both in other characters' inventory and currently equipped. if you decide to take the item from storage on one char, it would automatically remove it from the inventories of the other chars or of their equipment.
      Also, i think that would be easier to make than essentially 'duplicating your items 4 times for 4 different characters'.
    • Fully agree with the privacy option on fgunz.net , i dont understand when stuff has been applied and have to go on another account to visit my own page and see whats changed every time. Additionally, there are bugs with the system, some characters are visible at the right side of the web page while browsing a certain character of the account, but when you switch to another character that same supposedly hidden character disappears. If this isnt explained properly ill give an example.
    • I agree with the visibility of rooms in the lobby for vip members, but a slightly unrelated suggestion would be giving the room master the option to limit VIP joins to rooms that are full. This has several uses, one of which is making a tdm with a specific max playercount without needing to consider the 2 more thatll join. If i want to play 3v3 TDM, then ill put 6 players, not 4.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-06-2020 at 01:54 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Kisama (03-07-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    I have another suggestion regarding (character) privacy:

I'd appreciate if when a character is set to private, the status of that character also remains private (this is still shown on the clan page). If private characters can't be hidden on the clan page, then I'd like an option to either hide the clan page, or an option to disable the online/offline indicator altogether, found either on the clan page or as an account setting to prevent stalking.

On the topic of stalking and harassment; I'd like an ingame feature that would allow me to add people to a block list for when the ignore feature just isn't enough.

How it should work:
    When a user blocks a person who has them on their friendlist, they're removed from his/her friendlist. Blocked users are then prohibited from:
    • using the '/find' command and 'Check location' on said user.
    • using 'Catch up with' on said user.
    • whispering to said user.
    • mailing to said user.

Lastly, perhaps an indicator when someone has added you to their friendlist or perhaps a friend request system, in case users you blocked keep making new characters to bypass their block and continue to harass.
    Last edited by Kisama; 03-07-2020 at 03:00 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Kisama for this useful post:

Bunny (03-07-2020)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    • The fgunz.net session timeout has been adjusted so it doesn't log you out after 2 hours.
    • Hidden characters will no longer show up on the clan page clan member list.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Camel (03-10-2020), Divine (03-10-2020), Kisama (03-11-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    • Hidden characters will no longer show up on the clan page clan member list.
    Can you make an exception and let clan leaders view the full member list? This makes it impossible to manage a clan when it comes to changing ranks or kicking members via the website.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Can you make an exception and let clan leaders view the full member list? This makes it impossible to manage a clan when it comes to changing ranks or kicking members via the website.
    Forgot about that, clan leaders should be able to see the usual full clan member list now.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

EternalBeast (03-10-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Certain donation items on the site need fixed up descriptions (looking at revs and maybe some other ones).
    Could you give us an example?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Could you give us an example?
    Rev accuracy stats are outdated for example

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Some good suggestions here. I'm not going to go into detail for each one of them but all of them will be considered. Also:
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    No image thumbnails for clothes in the bounty shop, I initially thought this was for performance reasons (not loading so many images), but there's still thumbnails for all weapons, specials and even avatars, so what's up?
    That is correct. Clothes don't have thumbnails for performance reasons (especially loading time). You may think it doesn't make a big difference because we already have so many thumbnails, but let me tell you that we have roughly 1300 clothing pieces in the shop, so that would be another 1300 thumbnails, which, well, is a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information