27 58.70%
  • No keep them

19 41.30%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

I guess majority who usually CW will agree as it demotivates others to play.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    should just nerf it instead of removin, the speed is retarded fast

NayrB's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I think its fine, since i dont CW. ��

- - - Updated - - -

I think its fine, since i dont CW. 🤣

4. The following user said thank you to NayrB for this useful post:

King (03-08-2020)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NayrB View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Better to try cw bry

Country
    Thanks
    isnt it 15 hp pill and 5-7 p ap vials or whats up.... i mean imo 139 hp with 4-5 clips of pills or vials is easy to rush while for a given reaction with that amount of hp i would say to move it to upcoming update or v8 or w/e how the sever wanna run it. should take it with a package (knowing people complain about the rush of the next version) but dont slowly rush it for the backlash. meaning the donor meds with pointless and i dont want the sever to become like the other sever making donor pills/vials shouldnt be buff that much if u need some insight i would suggest ganggbangg from former staff/cwer/competive player, some other players in tdm such ask normal known as garden tdm players (i would name same but wont know if they speak up) if they give proper feedback. and some questers how they give u a feed back so its like if they go 2>3,1>3, or 3 (vote of the three platforms) flat it would give u the time to think or adjust how they want it in the sever.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    isnt it 15 hp pill and 5-7 p ap vials or whats up.... i mean imo 139 hp with 4-5 clips of pills or vials is easy to rush while for a given reaction with that amount of hp i would say to move it to upcoming update or v8 or w/e how the sever wanna run it. should take it with a package (knowing people complain about the rush of the next version) but dont slowly rush it for the backlash. meaning the donor meds with pointless and i dont want the sever to become like the other sever making donor pills/vials shouldnt be buff that much if u need some insight i would suggest ganggbangg from former staff/cwer/competive player, some other players in tdm such ask normal known as garden tdm players (i would name same but wont know if they speak up) if they give proper feedback. and some questers how they give u a feed back so its like if they go 2>3,1>3, or 3 (vote of the three platforms) flat it would give u the time to think or adjust how they want it in the sever.
    This is about speed vials, HP/AP ones are long gone.

8. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Divine (03-08-2020)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    When was the last time you logged in-game?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the vial isn't even used in cw that much, and when its used its used by noob cwers that aren't a threat.
    plus its part of the game jeez he gets less meds for a speed vial.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Bunny (03-08-2020), Halcyon (03-09-2020), Zabu (03-08-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    plus its part of the game jeez he gets less meds for a speed vial.
    This. We're playing freestyle gunz, and if players want to use rifles with 1 hit kills and mines they can, but you need to know how to punish them because the game isnt about spamming rs with sgs and using meds.
    However, a balance issue does need to be looked into and vials (specifically donor vials) can be slightly nerfed as ganggbangg said, or heavily nerfed and provided with an additional bonus, like slight hp regen while active.

Cyanide's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    These was made due to me , nice when they lose cw and get clapt.
    Last edited by Cyanide; 03-08-2020 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Nj

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information