Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    give players the option to vote /unkick on a player while in a room. disable gms from being allowed to unkick a player from a room. /unkick should have a 5-10 minute cooldown between uses per player and works the same as /kick, but executing the admin command /unkick {name} instead.

I don't think it's fair that GMs get to decide who gets unkicked and why, thats up to the players in the room to decide. It's also not fair that they can force a player to be able to join a room after being kicked multiple times with a majority of 'yes', regardless of why.

And for people saying that a group of players will target a certain individual-- unkicks should require less % of players to agree, if kicks are 66% majority, unkicks would be 50%. if kicks are >50% majority, unkicks would be 40%. idk the numbers so im giving both options.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-08-2020 at 01:59 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

King (03-08-2020)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    So you're telling me a group of friends who decide to kick someone because they dislike that certain individual is cool?

Regardless of /unkick being enabled in a room knowing that group is there, the players who was wrongly kicked won't get unkicked.

I'll have to say no.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    The biggest least relevant and "decline assured" suggestion is the last 2 yrs tbh

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Players can get new votes, and it turns into a game of who gives less ****s to stop first.
    Obviously this is against the rules and whoever does it - will get punished.

OT:
    I don't think it's fair for someone who joins a room and gets kicked just because some people dislike him. Sure, if the player is doing something which annoys everyone, even as something as stupid as killing everyone in a training room, I can somehow understand it. But let's say someone joins a gladiator room and he gets kicked because people dislike him for killing or because he uses ice element or whatever - this kick is unjustified.

It's a no from me too, GM's don't unkick everyone who asks for an unkick - we decide if they deserve the unkick or not.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Obviously this is against the rules and whoever does it - will get punished.
    so if players kick someone repeatedly because a gm repeatedly un-kicks him then they get punished but the gm is doing lords work.

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    GM's don't unkick everyone who asks for an unkick - we decide if they deserve the unkick or not.
    and why are GM's deciding who gets unkicked and who doesnt if they werent in a room when he was kicked, and ask players who are in it why a certain user are kicked, without understanding the situation?

being unliked by a group of players that follows you around and kicks you from every room is without a doubt against the rules. But i dont see how you tell a majority of a room (not a group of stalkers) that they have to let a player stay in the room simply because its "against the rules to kick him repeatedly", while the repetition occurs as a result of a staff member's actions.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    the players who was wrongly kicked won't get unkicked.
    exactly my point. dont unkick players, implement /unkick. thank you.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-08-2020 at 03:09 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by bunny View Post

and why are game moderators deciding who gets unkicked and who doesnt if they werent in a room when he was kicked
    g a m e m o d e r a t o r s

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    g a m e m o d e r a t o r s
    Game moderators are normal players with powers. Why give them a risk of doing the wrong action by unkicking someone when it could be done by players?
    The majority decides if someone gets kicked, it's only fair if it chose if someone gets unkicked aswell.

And for people saying that a group of players will target a certain individual-- unkicks should require less % of players to agree, if kicks are 66% majority, unkicks would be 50%. if kicks are >50% majority, unkicks would be 40%. idk the numbers so im giving both options.
    Edited this into OP.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-08-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Thread Information