Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Ok I just cannot get over how sad it is when people 1v1 me in the match and I slap them in every direction, literally make a fool out of them, and then all of the sudden you get a group of nerds chasing you down

So it takes 5 people to kill you, 5 people sittin' around to charge you, and then after they gang you they have the audacity to talk shit?

This my friends is what is wrong with GunZ, me and my boiz just watch the other person fight someone else, we don't charge people as a group and them spam emote or shit talk, cuz we're just here to play the game. These guys who need all of their friends to help them get kills, and then shit talk in the meantime are the most loser ass kids on gunz lmfao check these guys out

https://imgur.com/a/pxu6bv7

Literally as soon as I took that screenshot where everyone's chilling on the pillar they all run at me, in sync as a group of 5

Shoutout to
    Customizer, ryback, lenda, hubble 8IIIIID and Zeino to being a bunch of pack mentality sheep ass lil kids that need to learn how to play the game on their own without their hands being held LMFAO

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Bunny (03-09-2020), Gwynbleidd (03-09-2020), uwu (03-10-2020)

Thread Information