Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Ok I just cannot get over how sad it is when people 1v1 me in the match and I slap them in every direction, literally make a fool out of them, and then all of the sudden you get a group of nerds chasing you down

So it takes 5 people to kill you, 5 people sittin' around to charge you, and then after they gang you they have the audacity to talk shit?

This my friends is what is wrong with GunZ, me and my boiz just watch the other person fight someone else, we don't charge people as a group and them spam emote or shit talk, cuz we're just here to play the game. These guys who need all of their friends to help them get kills, and then shit talk in the meantime are the most loser ass kids on gunz lmfao check these guys out

https://imgur.com/a/pxu6bv7

Literally as soon as I took that screenshot where everyone's chilling on the pillar they all run at me, in sync as a group of 5

Shoutout to
    Customizer, ryback, lenda, hubble 8IIIIID and Zeino to being a bunch of pack mentality sheep ass lil kids that need to learn how to play the game on their own without their hands being held LMFAO

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Bunny (03-09-2020), Gwynbleidd (03-09-2020), uwu (03-10-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Ok I just cannot get over how sad it is when people 1v1 me in the match and I slap them in every direction, literally make a fool out of them, and then all of the sudden you get a group of nerds chasing you down

So it takes 5 people to kill you, 5 people sittin' around to charge you, and then after they gang you they have the audacity to talk shit?

This my friends is what is wrong with GunZ, me and my boiz just watch the other person fight someone else, we don't charge people as a group and them spam emote or shit talk, cuz we're just here to play the game. These guys who need all of their friends to help them get kills, and then shit talk in the meantime are the most loser ass kids on gunz lmfao check these guys out

https://imgur.com/a/pxu6bv7

Literally as soon as I took that screenshot where everyone's chilling on the pillar they all run at me, in sync as a group of 5

Shoutout to
    Customizer, ryback, lenda, hubble 8IIIIID and Zeino to being a bunch of pack mentality sheep ass lil kids that need to learn how to play the game on their own without their hands being held LMFAO
    those names should say enough, lol, not even worth talking too

4. The following 2 users say thank you to AshesRemain for this useful post:

Cid (03-09-2020), uwu (03-10-2020)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    i dont get it ? who you tryna ego , your negative score?
    demoted garbage.
    Nimer K.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Zeino you literally got nothin but slapped all day, get less help next time and maybe you won't feel like you can talk shit after. Pack mentality can only make up for your lack of skill so much Sorry !

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    i dont get it ? who you tryna ego , your negative score?
    demoted garbage.
    xd, talk about his negative kda when you can barely keep a 0.5 kda when im in the room

not to mention the fact that it took several of your girlfriends' death to save you, and you end up dying 5 seconds later, when we're the only ones in the room.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

AshesRemain (03-09-2020), Cid (03-09-2020), uwu (03-10-2020), Zabu (03-09-2020)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    xd, talk about his negative kda when you can barely keep a 0.5 kda when im in the room

not to mention the fact that it took several of your girlfriends' death to save you, and you end up dying 5 seconds later, when we're the only one in the room.
    well you are irrelevant in this thread stay shut and dont push ur nose. training room warrior
    Nimer K.

Banned

Thanks
    well you are irrelevant in this thread stay shut and dont push ur nose. training room warrior
    that post just shows ur iq is lower than boomers'

11. The following user said thank you to AshesRemain for this useful post:

uwu (03-10-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    its a shame that this screenshot cant show the sheer amount of times your girlfriend's rejoined, but point made.

also, making nose jokes when your girlfriend looks the way she does? bold move my friend.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Bro Ryback is #1 pls edit your post and remove his name

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Zabu (03-09-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    its a shame that this screenshot cant show the sheer amount of times your girlfriend's rejoined, but point made.
    https://puu.sh/FiNCc/2254f71a41.jpg

also, making nose jokes when your girlfriend looks the way she does? bold move my friend.
    is it rly his gf? i'd end it ngl, for both sakes

16. The following user said thank you to AshesRemain for this useful post:

uwu (03-10-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information