Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    hello.
    events are so fun for the game for example i only log just to play events, and we don't have enough events being hosted at the moment, we need at least 5 sets a day so it would be fair for everyone plays the game (weekly competition for example) i log to play events and i miss all events cuz events times when i be sleeping or at school (israel time) also 3 ets not hosting everyday, they should host 2 sets everyday so we can play and enjoy events all time and all events not only same are hosted everyday..

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly log in only when there are events in-game and dey usually host when I'm at work Jaja

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    You want more events in which you can macro kiddo?
    shut up nub

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    No zelda , no events !
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

Country
    Thanks
    "Hosts"
    also remove/replace unprofessional staffs(thought i know we dont have people who can replace them) that aims people and gives special treatment. for example in com, if some player they know is afk and called, they will wait till everybody is done and if still afk they will kill him but if its some normal players or me coz they hate , they will instantly kill thought i just alt tabbed a bit. i just dont get evidences for reports.

They are overreacting to what player says. What we are saying is the truth and you should just make some difference about the way you do and stop taking negative things as negative but use it to make the community better. S/O DIVINE <3

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    I believe we need more ETs to have more events and more chance to join events.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Babyls View Post
    "Hosts"
    also remove/replace unprofessional staffs(thought i know we dont have people who can replace them) that aims people and gives special treatment. for example in com, if some player they know is afk and called, they will wait till everybody is done and if still afk they will kill him but if its some normal players or me coz they hate , they will instantly kill thought i just alt tabbed a bit. i just dont get evidences for reports.
    if you want to go afk in event(COM) you have to ask permission to call your name at last, known person? i think he definitely asked host permission in whisper
    why you can't be a known person? in my view current ET team always be on settle mind they never let someone special in the event

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    if you want to go afk in event(COM) you have to ask permission to call your name at last, known person? i think he definitely asked host permission in whisper
    why you can't be a known person? in my view current ET team always be on settle mind they never let someone special in the event

I didnt afk i just alt tabbed a bit and it started and about permission. The guy didnt asked for him to be called last coz they calledhim first and ignored. Also not only in this situation. I remember player lagged while dashing into the circle and failed but they made him retry bit yesterday when i got into the circle and out they slapped me and said i am spiking.
    Last edited by 38115476; 03-14-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Not enough people understand the importance of events in maintaining the activity of the server, a player who never plays events would join an event to see an almost completely new community that he has never played with. It's a big part of the community that is important to keep active, so yeah, i dont think 2-3 sets a day is enough.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Babyls View Post
    "Hosts"

They are overreacting to what player says. What we are saying is the truth and you should just make some difference about the way you do and stop taking negative things as negative but use it to make the community better. S/O DIVINE <3
    tbh I played all current ets' COM and they all gave time to people who went afk or alt-tabbed, even if they killed/kicked you it's not against the rules and that's how the event works, your statement and this thread are two different topics

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoom#1 View Post
    hello.
    events are so fun for the game for example i only log just to play events, and we don't have enough events being hosted at the moment, we need at least 5 sets a day so it would be fair for everyone plays the game (weekly competition for example) i log to play events and i miss all events cuz events times when i be sleeping or at school (israel time) also 3 ets not hosting everyday, they should host 2 sets everyday so we can play and enjoy events all time and all events not only same are hosted everyday..
    Yes

- - - Updated - - -

Bipozilla i can't sawed when he was hosting events
    i did'nt saw 1day!!
    *KingNaresh*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information