View Poll Results: Should we increase the HP/AP?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    34 52.31%
  • No

    31 47.69%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    Minato's Avatar Fourth Hokage

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Country
    Posts
    601
    Thanked
    268
    Thanks
    104
    then bring back [IA] and [R]
    Special thanks to
    Sinon
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

  2. #22
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,310
    Thanked
    1,590
    Thanks
    5,139
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    No, no and no. There is no reason to increase the HP/AP. And for those who say you can get 2-shotted, it's not like you can do it in every match/fight you have.

    If you claim the fights are not long enough - then you're probably getting killed too fast, play smarter okay. Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM.
    Does it matter what mode they play?

  3. #23
    Bart's Avatar Reportin everyone, always

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    361
    Thanked
    103
    Thanks
    62
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    then bring back [IA] and [R]
    Pls yes.

  4. #24
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Country
    Posts
    280
    Thanked
    125
    Thanks
    192
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM.
    Clearly it's the opposite

  5. #25
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,343
    Thanked
    486
    Thanks
    1,398
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Does it matter what mode they play?
    I mean there are huge differences between the modes. a normal garden tdm for example is pretty different from a cw.

  6. #26
    Minato's Avatar Fourth Hokage

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Country
    Posts
    601
    Thanked
    268
    Thanks
    104
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    No, no and no. There is no reason to increase the HP/AP. And for those who say you can get 2-shotted, it's not like you can do it in every match/fight you have.

    If you claim the fights are not long enough - then you're probably getting killed too fast, play smarter okay. Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM.
    Im agree with this.
    It's a no no for me too. If you get 2 shotted then ur soft.
    Special thanks to
    Sinon
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

  7. #27
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    407
    Thanked
    113
    Thanks
    70
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Im agree with this.
    It's a no no for me too. If you get 2 shotted then ur soft.
    nice logic fam

  8. #28
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Country
    Posts
    280
    Thanked
    125
    Thanks
    192
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Im agree with this.
    It's a no no for me too. If you get 2 shotted then ur soft.
    You could be the greatest player, you will still get 2 shotted because some guy got 2 lucky shots on you

  9. #29
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    203
    Thanked
    595
    Thanks
    214

  10. The following 2 users say thank you to rise for this useful post:

    Divine (03-18-2020), Shang (03-18-2020)

  11. #30
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    407
    Thanked
    113
    Thanks
    70
    Man look how stupid they played in their garden TDM

  12. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

    Divine (03-18-2020), Ganggbangg (03-18-2020), Linzor (03-18-2020), rise (03-18-2020)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)