View Poll Results: Should we increase the HP/AP?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 52.31%
  • No

31 47.69%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I mean there are huge differences between the modes. a normal garden tdm for example is pretty different from a cw.
    Was just quoting his assumption of "Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM."
    Actually does not matter what mode people play, if they think they should vote for a buff or not.

But yes there is a difference, but nothing that would break the mode.
    For example if everything would get +10 HP/AP, that is not game breaking but that might extend fights longer which could make the game more fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by UI_Yui View Post
    Make it like 150/150
    HP and AP should never be equal, I rather see a change in the rings we have where you either choose for extra HP&AP, HP&HP or AP&AP (so some choose extra AP over HP for example to be more diverse).

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    151/149 lez go still same amount not equal

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Was just quoting his assumption of "Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM."
    Actually does not matter what mode people play, if they think they should vote for a buff or not.

But yes there is a difference, but nothing that would break the mode.
    For example if everything would get +10 HP/AP, that is not game breaking but that might extend fights longer which could make the game more fun?

- - - Updated - - -

HP and AP should never be equal, I rather see a change in the rings we have where you either choose for extra HP&AP, HP&HP or AP&AP (so some choose extra AP over HP for example to be more diverse).
    Why would anyone choose an AP&AP ring?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Why not? Having equal HP/AP only makes balancing easier? I imagine it makes it much easier to figure out how much damage should go to AP and how much to HP for each weapon

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    No, no and no. There is no reason to increase the HP/AP. And for those who say you can get 2-shotted, it's not like you can do it in every match/fight you have.

If you claim the fights are not long enough - then you're probably getting killed too fast, play smarter okay. Those who voted yes are probably the users who play A&D or Garden TDM.
    its the opposite really, ask the competetive players and everyone will say u die too fast on fgunz

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Why not? Having equal HP/AP only makes balancing easier? I imagine it makes it much easier to figure out how much damage should go to AP and how much to HP for each weapon
    I thought AP simply took a percentage of damage from any weapon regardless of type (except fire element) with a random attribute attached -- say 40% damage goes to AP with variance from 35% to 45% (throwing numbers)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I thought AP simply took a percentage of damage from any weapon regardless of type (except fire element) with a random attribute attached -- say 40% damage goes to AP with variance from 35% to 45% (throwing numbers)
    I'm sure there's penetration, revs do more damage to HP for example. I might be wrong...

9. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (03-18-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    I'm sure there's penetration, revs do more damage to HP for example. I might be wrong...
    That's right. I also don't see a problem with HP and AP being the same amount.

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Shang (03-18-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    what about a room tag like you had to test spread out with ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    what about a room tag like you had to test spread out with ?
    or dev server so we can test

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information