Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I have registered for the tourney as i was the leader for my team . and then they have asked divine to replace me by their friend and then divine agreed .. how could it be without even asking me as well as iam the one who registered and have been waiting for the tourney to play and practicing for it as i have been trying to set a time to be good for both teams as i was between their time so any was good for me my team were +8 gmt and other team were -6 .. i was +2 gmt .
    as i they cant replace the leader of the team without even his permission > they say we vote you out (to let their friend in ) and divine agreed , i think divine should ask me first if i wanna be out ?

i have some proves that i have contacting my enemy team since 19th march for the second round tourney.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

You have been organising this match for 4 days now as far as I'm aware with almost 6-7 different times, your team has complained that you cannot take care of it. It's either I authorise them to swap you with someone else and Rycan can lead the team, I mean he's already sorted it and we now have an agreed time.

If you want to speak to Rycan and can attend the time which has been agreed then I'm more then happy for you to stay on the team, if not then not much can be done as today is the deadline.

Let me know if you require further help.
    Last edited by Divine; 03-23-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    iam ready to play at this time but rycan want his friend to play it , so its not about the time

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _8Mile_ View Post
    iam ready to play at this time but rycan want his friend to play it , so its not about the time
    If you can play at the time agreed, you're the first option and you will still lead the team as you were the one who registered it.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Country
    Thanks
    ok thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Glad it's all sorted.

Contact Rycan as your match is starting in a few hours

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information