View Poll Results: Heavy Shotgun Balance

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heavy shotguns are fine (10 dmg, 3 clip)

9 18.75%
  • Buff heavy shotguns -> 11 dmg, 3 clip

8 16.67%
  • Buff heavy shotguns -> 11 dmg, 2 clip

2 4.17%
  • Buff heavy shotguns -> 12 dmg, 2 clip

4 8.33%
  • Buff heavy shotguns -> 10 dmg, 4 clip

25 52.08%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NayrB's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Why not just change guns stats back to normal like they used to be in V7 ? Just remove those [S] [L] [H] .
    I want this.. For me.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Having only 1 shot less than limitbreaker and 1 dmg higher is troublesome
    Originally Posted by mamon8521 View Post
    thats op as fk rofl
    pls pls dont do that
    Not sure if this would be OP as having a clip less than standard shotguns does make a difference ingame, as you'll be forced to reload while others can continue to shoot you.

Also if you empty the whole clip you'll end up with 4*10*12 = 480 dmg in total, meanwhile standard shotguns have 5*9*12 = 540 damage in total.

So I don't believe it would be OP, rather equal to standards with their own positive and negative characteristics.

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Not sure if this would be OP as having a clip less than standard shotguns does make a difference ingame, as you'll be forced to reload while others can continue to shoot you.

Also if you empty the whole clip you'll end up with 4*10*12 = 480 dmg in total, meanwhile standard shotguns have 5*9*12 = 540 damage in total.

So I don't believe it would be OP, rather equal to standards with their own positive and negative characteristics.
    That math does not apply to in game that well. Add a gun with 10 dmg 4 ammo clip, it will be the new best weapon of choice for the majority of skilled players.
    1 ammo less from existing 10(both guns) for bigger pbs from cover is a no brainer.
    11 dmg 2 clip or 3 clip with a alot slower delay is my suggestion.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verqi View Post
    That math does not apply to in game that well. Add a gun with 10 dmg 4 ammo clip, it will be the new best weapon of choice for the majority of skilled players.
    1 ammo less from existing 10(both guns) for bigger pbs from cover is a no brainer.
    11 dmg 2 clip or 3 clip with a alot slower delay is my suggestion.
    unusable

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Old style gun like Red Aquarius had either 2 or 3 shots as I remember with a high dmg of 11 or 12 this style would mean that a gun like that needs skill not to miss.
    Although having it as 4 clip 10 dmg = new best weapon in the game(OP), let me tell you why;
    Let's say you're in a duel, 1v1, most skilled players dont need to finish the whole clip to kill the opponent, so by having only 1 shot less and a dmg higher gun
    means you can kill ppl a lot faster now and by only having one bullet less is very easy to cover.

My suggestion stays as Verqi either 2/3 clip with 11/12 dmg.

I'd prefer 12 dmg 2 clip, would be a cool feature to have in the game, risky to use but worth it if it lands.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I'd prefer 12 dmg 2 clip, would be a cool feature to have in the game, risky to use but worth it if it lands.
    I also think that could be a cool gun but not sure if that should be the new heavy shotgun type.

Perhaps increase heavy shotguns to 11 dmg, 3 clip and add a new "super-heavy shotgun" or Avenger-type with 2 clip 12 dmg.

That could work well.

But let's not ignore that 48.57% of the voters have voted for 10 dmg, 4 clip so far.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Divine (03-24-2020), Hulk (03-24-2020), Ommadawn (03-24-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    But let's not ignore that 48.57% of the voters have voted for 10 dmg, 4 clip so far.
    They voted for that because its OP, I mean who wouldn't want the best gun in the game in their hands with those stats.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    They voted for that because its OP, I mean who wouldn't want the best gun in the game in their hands with those stats.
    We recently talked about how the hp/ap we have is not really high since everyone dies too fast and now u want to buff up the dmg so we can get 2 shotted.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    We recently talked about how the hp/ap we have is not really high since everyone dies too fast and now u want to buff up the dmg so we can get 2 shotted.
    Knowing that the gun with the high dmg killed me two shots only has 2 bullets in its clip, I'd happily die.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I cant wait for these shotguns to come out so people will use them with the donor vials to rep us from behind

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information