Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Dont make events every 2 minutes the server full of training players anyway.

And remove the ****ing vials and shit items from clanwar.
    This item are made for quest.
    These items are not made for clanwar, this shit ruins the clanwars.
    Or atleast nerf them, 4 clips each round, the other slot is for meds which adds hp and ap
    he uses 1 or 2 in a 4s and the game is done, he backshot everyone without using the other 2.
    I just played 5s and 3 of them used it can you ****ing imagine what the **** we went through this clan war?
    Remove the ****ing vialsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2. The following user said thank you to shura7 for this useful post:

Sam (03-24-2020)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shura7 View Post
    Dont make events every 2 minutes the server full of training players anyway.

Or atleast nerf them, 4 clips each round, the other slot is for meds which adds hp and ap
    he uses 1 or 2 in a 4s and the game is done, he backshot everyone without using the other 2.
    I just played 5s and 3 of them used it can you ****ing imagine what the **** we went through this clan war?
    Remove the ****ing vialsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I read only this
    Dont make events every 2 minutes

and thanked your post

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by shura7 View Post
    Already happening in next update, see here https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-from-clan-war

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    So I've just checked the event logs the past 3 days (72 hours) and found this: in the past 72 hours there have been 10 event sets, which brings us on 1 event set every 7.2 hours, which is even little in the opinion of the majority of the server. Not hosting events won't magically turn event players into someone who participates in clan wars. Also we always see a spike in online players when we host more often. My conclusion is - events are not interrupting clan wars.

Regarding vials, there has been a discussion going on about it for days now and changes will be made very soon.

6. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Zabu (03-24-2020)

Thread Information