Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shura7 View Post
    not the quester one
    1. Events are held in sets. 3-4 events at a time, then a break for a few hours.
    2. Never in my life I have seen people saying '' Oh im going to event '' during a clan war.
    3. Cw are going on for the whole day lately due to the corona virus.

U can expect an update probably in a few weeks. Yes it may take some time but they are doing something about it at least.

Stop bitching and crying and get yourself together.

2. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Bipolarity (03-24-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you guys are vip members im not even gonna waste my time reading your shit, get the **** out of here go to a training room

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    you guys are vip members im not even gonna waste my time reading your shit, get the **** out of here go to a training room
    You can use a lot of training in that training room. I have seen u play, big yikes

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Bipolarity (03-24-2020), Zabu (03-24-2020)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Alright guys this is it let's remove all the other game modes so shura gets to play clanwars 24/7..

7. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Zabu (03-24-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    ive read the first words only and i got an answer.
    since this game became pay2play people are playing events to get points to by more donor to own in cws
    thats why cw players are going to the events
    People playing events to get event points to buy p2w donors is the funniest thing I've read today. It seems like you just came back recently and don't know much about FGunZ nor its balance or how things work around here but enjoy talking smack.

Did you know that the only difference between the free lvl 99 shotgun and the limitbreaker is a mere 100 delay? That's pay2win? Alright man. And do you know where you get that pay2win item from? A lucky box for 20 coins. And do you know how you get a lucky box? By: [your logic] playing enough events to get EP you can convert to coins, or - what everyone else does: playing 3 hours a day, or, what CWers do: by using the high rewards you get for CWing every week. That's right. Let it be by being one of the top 3 clans or simply bringing in a lot of points for your clan. Those prizes beat event points by a distance. So no, CWers definitely don't need to do events to buy donors, lmao. People participate in events because it's fun to them. Just like how CWs seem to be fun for you.

Anyhow, an event is usually hosted as a set of 3 events, and we usually have 2 sets per day with many hours apart. That's all of it. Noone thinks that's too much, except for you. Most people say that's not enough, actually.

The only thing I can agree with here is that it's unnecessary to repeatedly announce events when the event is already near-full and there's plenty of players participating already.

Regarding the update: it's most likely happening this week.

Declined.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Camel (03-24-2020), Hulk (03-25-2020), Zabu (03-24-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information