Ghoul#1's Avatar Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    IGN:^QOmma^4dawn^H
    Reason: first of all omma asked me to fix my spike so I left the room,removed the sword and equipped a smoke grenade so when I joined back to the room omma kicked me and when I asked him why did you kick me he answered me" you're using nades " "you're glitching" I didn't use "nades" how would I use "nades" in gladiator room and how would I use "nades" when I don't have "nades" and when I glitched ? you can watch the replay and check if I ''USED" the smoke grenade in gladiator room. https://www.sendspace.com/file/xuco55 if you're saying that I used "nades" Prove it.
    https://imgur.com/a/iXYOSWf
    NOTICE:I asked linzor about that and he told me it is allowed to equip smoke grenade in gladiator room.
    https://imgur.com/a/NAOJvDL
    Ghoul

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, Linzor isn't a GM so I don't even know why you're asking someone who's not a GM (love you Linzor).
    Secondly, the punishment for glitching is indeed a warning, and you did glitch simply by wearing the smoke nades in a GLADIATOR stairway room, something which isn't even possible without glitching.
    Thirdly, I wasn't planning on giving you a warning which is why I whispered you first about it but you didn't even care, when I asked you why you did it your answer was "Good luck, I'll explain on forums". All of this could be avoided if you were talking normally.

One more thing, I've been very patient with you because of your last behaviour, you insulted me many times (I have the evidence if needed) and I never thought about taking actions against you so honestly I have no idea why you're even complaining.

Ghoul#1's Avatar Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    First of all, Linzor isn't a GM so I don't even know why you're asking someone who's not a GM (love you Linzor).
    Secondly, the punishment for glitching is indeed a warning,
    and you did glitch simply by wearing the smoke nades in a GLADIATOR stairway room, something which isn't even possible without glitching.
    Thirdly, I wasn't planning on giving you a warning which is why I whispered you first about it but you didn't even care, when I asked you why you did it your answer was "Good luck, I'll explain on forums". All of this could be avoided if you were talking normally.

One more thing, I've been very patient with you because of your last behaviour, you insulted me many times (I have the evidence if needed) and I never thought about taking actions against you so honestly I have no idea why you're even complaining.
    lol it is possible to wear smoke nades in gladiator room simply when you remove the sword/dagger you can wear med/smoke or what ever you want and you can check that by yourself.
    I asked linzor because linzor always do the same thing I did.
    Last edited by Ghoul#1; 03-26-2020 at 03:15 AM.
    Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    Are you 100% sure you haven't used the nades?

Ghoul#1's Avatar Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    feel free to check the replay.
    and no I didn't use it how would I use it in gladiator room LOL?
    Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    There is a way to glitch and avoid the room tags, let me confirm it in both of our replays. If you're right then I'll remove the warning, hold on.

Ghoul#1's Avatar Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    it's not possible to use nades in gladiator room I don't know what are you talking about and I don't know to glitch the room tags.
    you said I used nades so please prove it.
    Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ghoul#1 View Post
    it's not possible to use nades in gladiator room I don't know what are you talking about and I don't know to glitch the room tags.
    you said I used nades so please prove it.
    It is possible but as I said, hold on, let me confirm it in both of our replays, someone complained to me before I even noticed which is why it took me a few minutes to even say something about it.

Ghoul#1's Avatar Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    if you're not sure and you didn't see me using the nades why did you kick me and give me a warning?! you could watch the replay before you warning/kick me.
    Ghoul

Country
    Thanks
    Someone complained, I asked you in-game why are you using it (It's in the screenshots), I've waited a few seconds and when I realized you're ignoring me - I kicked you. Then I asked you , and I'm quoting: "Why did you use the nades?" And your answer was "I'll explain on the forums". All of this could be avoided if you could answer my questions like a normal person.

Anyhow, I've checked the replays and you were indeed not using the smoke nades. Therefore, I've removed that warning. As an apology, I've removed another old warning which has expired so you don't have to appeal for that old warning.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information